Welcome to the Children’s Place customer satisfaction survey guide! In this article, we will clearly detail and accurately lay out for you any of the important information that you may need to take the Place (The Children’s Place) customer satisfaction survey, at www.placesurvey.com, to give your honest feedback. Things discussed in this article include the requirement and rewards along with a step-by-step guide to taking the survey. You will also get helpful links and contact information that you can use when needed.
The Children’s Place Survey Requirements
If you want to take the Place feedback survey, there are a few requirements that you must meet in order to see if you qualify to take the survey and give your opinion. The requirements of The Children’s Place survey are as follows:
– must be 18 years of age or older.
– have to be a legal resident of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia.
– cannot be related to any employee of any parent company, affiliates, promotion agencies or other entities.
– must not be an immediate family member of any of the employees.
– cannot live in the same household as an employee.
The Children’s Place Survey Rewards and Tips
By taking The Children’s Place customer satisfaction survey, you are automatically entered in their monthly sweepstakes. These sweepstakes offer one reward given out to a select participant for each sweepstakes period that consists of a $250 The Children’s Place gift card for you to use at your discretion. You can read more about the Children’s Place survey sweepstakes rules at the www.theplacesurvey.com, in the Contest Rules section.
The Children’s Place Survey Steps at www.placesurvey.com
Below you will find a step-by-step instruction list on how to complete the Place feedback form:
- Go to the Children’s Place survey site or at www.placesurvey.com.
- Click the option that represents the language you speak which includes French, English and Spanish choices.
- Fill in the date of when you made your purchase with this company.
- Enter the transaction code that you can find on your receipt.
- Type the code in one more time for verification and accuracy purposes.
- Answer the question regarding your age.
- Check the box that indicates you are not a robot.
- Click “submit”.
- Answer the questions that follow as honestly as you can.
- Submit the survey to the company and enter the sweepstakes to win the prize.
Useful Information and Links
To find the location of the access code on the receipt, use the handy picture to the right-hand side of the page. For any questions that you may have regarding the Place customer satisfaction survey you have taken, use The Children’s Place contact information below:
The Children’s Place Contact Info:
Children’s Place Customer service phone number: 1-877-752-2387
Email/contact form: www.childrensplace.com/shop/us/content/help-center-contact-form
Address: 500 Plaza Dr, Secaucus, NJ 07094
Share your experience on The Children’s Place survey by leaving a comment below!