Have you had the most grueling experience with one of the companies on our site? Do you want to let everyone know about it? We are eager to know all the juicy details. Of course, we also encourage positive company reviews, so if you have a personal experience that you want to share with our readers we would be more than happy to feature it on HappyCustomersReview. Tell us how you were handled, if you had problems with a survey, if the services advertised were sub par- anything that crosses your mind.
Our website is all about customer experience, so we want to hear your thoughts, complaints and opinions regarding the most influential (and not so influential) restaurants, retailers, entertainment companies & more. The best way to solve customer care problems is by pointing them out. We will make sure that your voice will be heard and also give you the chance to connect with people who went through a similar experience.
If you’d like to submit your experience on HappyCustomersReview, all you have to do is to respect the following guidelines:
- Write an original story, that has not been published anywhere else on the net.
- Make it at least 100 words long.
- Don’t use defamatory or insulting language when referring to the company. We would prefer to keep it civilized.
- Submit your article in .doc format with a relevant image.
- Make sure to include dates and facts in your story.
- After publishing, come back to HappyCustomersReview to respond to new comments.
- You can also submit round-up articles where you point out observations and comments made by other customers, case-studies where customer feedback encouraged a company to improve its services or anything related to our site’s niche.
- Double-check your article prior to submission to ensure that it has no grammar or spelling mistakes.
If you respect these guidelines you will definitely be showcased on HappyCustomersReview with your own Author Bio*. You can also pitch an idea to us before submitting your article through the Contact Form.
* Social media and personal website links can only be added in the AuthorBio.