Thank you for your interest in writing for Happy Customers Review. We are currently seeking to expand our content by featuring fresh insights from marketing and business professionals.
Why should you write for us?
- We are one of the few professional customer survey review websites out there, so you will get a chance to feature your content on a highly-niched platform
- We have a growing audience of over 3,000 monthly visitors
- You will have your article credited with your name and will get a dedicated byline at the end of your post, where you can include a few details about yourself, as well as any relevant social media links
What kind of authors are we looking for?
Our ideal guest blogger is someone who eats concepts like customer feedback and CRO for breakfast. We don’t care whether you are a freelancer, an in-house marketer, or a starting entrepreneur, as long as you can demonstrate that you have a good expertise in this field and that you are able to write original, comprehensive, well-researched articles on these topics.
What kind of content are we looking for?
The main topics that we are interested in are:
- Customer surveys
- Customer retention strategies
- Customer relationships
- Customer analysis
- Business growth
- Online marketing
- How to engage your audience through surveys
- Audience segmentation
- Conversion rate optimization
- Brand management
- Customer behavior
- Customer feedback
How to submit your guest post
If you would like to write for us, please send us an e-mail at contact(at)happycustomersreview(dot)com. Include the following details in your pitch:
- Your full name, short bio and current occupation
- One or more article suggestions and a short explanation on why your topic would be relevant for our audience
- Relevant writing samples, if you have any
Tips for pitching your idea to us
- Be clear and concise
- Be authentic
- Come up with a unique topic or a different angle on a topic of interest for our audience
Tips for writing a brilliant guest post
- Include relevant insights or actionable tips. It is not enough to simply summarize a few facts. You need to explain to our readers why they need to take certain actions and how they can implement them.
- Make it 100% original. No previously published content allowed
- Double check for typos or grammar errors
- Include statistics, reports, as well as relevant sources for each of them
- Impress your readers with high-quality visuals (images, charts, graphics, screenshots etc.)