Walmart customers are encouraged to leave feedback and provide constructive criticism after shopping at one of their many stores. The easiest way to leave detailed feedback is through the Walmart survey, available online, at www.survey.walmart.com.
This guide will provide steps for the Walmart survey, as well as information about the Walmart survey contest you can enter upon completing the questionnaire. We will offer details about the survey requirements, as well as Walmart customer service contact information.
Walmart Survey Tips & Rewards
All Walmart customers who complete the survey have the option of entering the Walmart survey contest, provided they are of legal age and residents of the US. The winners of the Walmart survey contest receives may receive one of the 750 Walmart shopping cards worth $100, or one of the five $1000 Walmart shopping cards.
You can read the rules of the Walmart survey contest on the survey page, in the Sweepstakes Rules section. There is also additional information related to the contest in the Walmart survey FAQ section.
Walmart Survey Requirements
To take the survey at www.survey.walmart.com, you will need a recent Walmart receipt with a survey ID. The receipt should be no older than 14 days. To access the questionnaire at www.survey.walmart.com, you will need to enter the survey ID, along with some other information that will help Walmart identify when and which Walmart store you visited. This information will allow them to address your feedback.
How to take the Walmart Survey
If you have everything you need, you can start the survey. In this section, we list the Walmart survey steps. Note that, if you are unable to complete the survey, you will be able to pick up where you left off by filling out the information on your receipt and accessing the survey website again.
- Go to the official Walmart survey website: survey.walmart.com.
- Choose between English and Spanish as your preferred language and then hit the ‘Continue’ button.
- Read the information about the survey and then continue. This is a necessary step so you can know more about the type of draw you are entering, about the privacy of the personal data you are about to submit and so on.
- Enter the zip code of the area you live in (it should be a 5 digit code).
- For the next step, answer if you or a family member are employed by Walmart or Sam’s Club (employees and relatives of employees aren’t eligible to answer this inquiry into the customer care evaluation).
- Enter your year of birth and confirm that you have a Walmart receipt, then hit ‘Continue’ again.
- Fill in the store number and the ID number on your receipt in order to continue.
- Answer the survey questions. Most of them will ask whether you like certain products and services or not, and how satisfied you are with their customer care, what your opinion and response are on new products etc.
- After you finish giving your assessment on www.survey.walmart.com, you will be asked if you want to enter the draw (for winning the gift card prize). Answer yes, then hit ‘Continue’.
- Enter your contact details and you’re done.
Walmart Useful Links
The Walmart Official Website: www.walmart.com
On the store’s official website, you can not only find out more information about the company and its projects, but you can also browse through its offers and special product highlights.
The Walmart Survey Website: www.survey.walmart.com
Walmart Contact Information
For any comment or observation you’d like to say to the company, there are other ways to get in touch (besides putting the feedback in the survey).
- Walmart Phone Number: 1-800-WALMART (925-6278).
- Walmart’s Mailing Address:
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
Attn: Customer Service
702 S.W. 8th Street
Bentonville, AR 72716
- Walmart Customer Service: For customer support, you can phone (800) 966-6546 Monday till Friday from 6 AM to 12 AM Central Time or 4 AM to 10 PM Pacific Time.
Walmart Social Media Accounts: