The Verizon Wireless Survey is a customer feedback form by which Verizon wish to keep their customer service up to the task. The Verizon Wireless customer survey is designed so that each person entering it can be immediately contacted and asked about their problems if they have any. The survey of Verizon Wireless services is located at www.verizonwirelesssurvey.com and should not take users more than 5 minutes to complete.
Verizon Wireless Survey Requirements
Before entering the Verizon Survey, users need to have one or more of the following items available. These are required so that Verizon can quickly get in touch with its customers and solve any possible problems.
- A computer. To enter the Verizon wireless survey online, users can make use of any computer in working order. If they would prefer, a tablet or smartphone can both be used to enter this survey. All three options should work perfectly fine.
- A secure internet connection. Taking the Verizon Wireless customer survey implies entering a valid Verizon phone number. To keep this and other pieces of info secure, the internet connection of the user should be stable and secured by an antivirus software.
- A wireless phone. The Verizon Wireless survey can also be completed via a phone call, by talking to the Verizon Wireless survey robot. This version of the survey takes considerably more time (up to 1 hour), but can be used to give an adequate feedback.
- A Verizon Wireless phone number. In order to enter both versions of the Verizon Wireless survey, users need to provide a phone number. This number needs to be active and attributed to the person completing the Verizon Wireless customer satisfaction survey.
Verizon Wireless Survey Tips and Rewards
By completing the Verizon Wireless online survey, users offer consent to Verizon using the information they provide for future promotions. If they decide to do so, the information will be presented anonymously.
Native Spanish speakers can also take the survey in their language by clicking on the Español button towards the top-right corner of the first page of the Verizon Wireless Survey screen. The translation into Spanish occurs automatically, without any loading time.
Verizon customers that offer candid feedback may be given rewards depending on their experience with Verizon wireless. These rewards can be gigabytes of internet traffic, offers for new contracts, or special offers for phones. However, customers participating in the Verizon Wireless survey shouldn’t expect any guaranteed rewards.
How to Complete the Verizon Wireless Survey
There are two ways in which users can take the Verizon Wireless customer survey and provide relevant feedback to the company. The first is through the customer service department while the second is via the website at www.verizonwirelesssurvey.com. The following are the exact steps for both of these ways:
Steps to Complete the Verizon Wireless Survey on the Phone
- Contact customer service. If a user has problems with Verizon, the first thing to do is contact customer service. This will establish a means of communication between the user and the customer service department. See the useful information at the bottom of this article for ways to contact Verizon.
- Wait for a phone call. After the user’s experience with Verizon’s customer service department has ended, he or she will be contacted to complete the Verizon Wireless Survey.
- Answering the Verizon Wireless Survey. Customers should reserve up to one hour of their time to complete the phone version of the Verizon Wireless survey. If the user is called by an unknown number while busy, it’s recommended that they send the call to voicemail. Verizon will leave a telephone number by which users can call back.
- Answer all the questions. The Verizon Wireless survey robot will then ask users all the questions in the survey while recording the answers.
Steps to Complete the Verizon Wireless Survey Online
- Go to verizonwirelesssurvey.com. On the website, users will be greeted by a message saying that Verizon isn’t wholly satisfied unless its customers are.
- Choose the language. As stated above, users can now change the language to Spanish.
- Enter a valid Verizon phone number. To access the survey, respondents need to provide a valid telephone number. This number should be registered in the US and should be attributed to whoever is completing the survey.
- Answer all the questions. The last step will be to answer all the Verizon Wireless questions.
Verizon Wireless Useful Links
- Verizon Wireless Survey: verizonwirelesssurvey.com.
- Verizon Wireless Website: verizonwireless.com.
- Verizon Wireless Careers: here.
- Verizon Wireless Store Locator: here.
Verizon Wireless Customer Service
- Verizon Wireless Phone Number: (800) 922-0204, (888) 294-6804 (prepaid).
- Verizon Wireless Mailing Address: Verizon Wireless, ATTN: Correspondence Team, PO Box 5029, Wallingford, CT 06492.
- Verizon Wireless Contact: here.
- Verizon Wireless Social Media: Facebook; Twitter; Google+.
Verizon Wireless Complaints & Comments
There are several ways by which a Verizon Wireless patron can access customer service and get help with the pressing issues at hand. The following are listed in order of functionality and time of response:
Call Verizon Wireless. Calling their customer service department assures that users will get to answer to Verizon Wireless Survey.
Contact Verizon Wireless on Social Media. Leaving a post on Verizon’s Facebook timeline or tweeting them may give other users a heads up before the problem can be solved.
Send Verizon Wireless a letter. Letters are old-fashioned but may work just as well for people wanting to give Verizon a more detailed complaint.