The Verizon Wireless Survey is a customer feedback form by which Verizon wishes to keep its customer service up to the task. The survey is to easily contact the customer. Also, they can ask about their problems if they have any. The survey is on their survey website. The users can take it not more than 5 minutes to complete.
Verizon Wireless Survey Requirements
Before entering the survey, users need to have one or more of the following items available. They require it so that Verizon can get in touch with its customers. Also, solve any possible problems.
- A computer. To enter the Verizon wireless survey online, users can make use of any computer in working order. So, if they would prefer, they can use a tablet or smartphone to enter this survey. Thus, all three options work perfectly fine.
- A secure internet connection. Taking the survey implies entering a valid phone number. To keep this and other pieces of info secure, you should have stableand secure internet connection.
- A Phone. You can complete the Verizon Wireless survey via a phone call. Also, by talking to the robot. So, this version of the survey takes considerably more time (up to 1 hour). However, you can give a feedback.
- A Phone number. In order to enter both versions of the survey, users need to provide a phone number. This number needs to be active. Also, it attributed to the person completing it.
Verizon Wireless Survey Tips and Rewards
By completing it, users offer consent to Verizon using the details they provide for future offers. If they decide to do so, they will hide the identity.
Native Spanish speakers can also take the survey in their language. You can click on the Español button towards the top-right corner of the first page of the screen. The translation into Spanish occurs without any loading time.
Verizon customers that offer a feedback may have rewards. It depends on their experience. These rewards can be gigabytes of internet traffic. It offers for new contracts, or special offers for phones. However, customers participating shouldn’t expect any guaranteed rewards.
How to Complete the Verizon Wireless Survey
There are two ways in which users can take the customer survey and provide relevant feedback to the company. The first is through the customer service department. Then, the second is via the website at www.verizonwirelesssurvey.com. The following are the exact steps for both of these ways.
Steps to Complete the Verizon Wireless Survey on the Phone
- Contact customer service. If a user has problems, the first thing to do is contact customer service. This will establish a rapport between the user and the customer service department. See the useful details at the bottom of this article for ways to contact Verizon.
- Wait for a phone call. After the user’s experience has ended, they will contact them to complete the survey.
- Answering the Verizon Wireless Survey. Customers should reserve up to one hour of their time to complete the phone version. So, if the user is called by an unknown number while busy, they recommend to send the call to voicemail. Then, Verizon will leave a telephone number by which users can call back.
- Answer all the questions. The survey robot will then ask users all the questions in the survey while recording the answers.
Steps to Complete the Verizon Wireless Survey Online
- Go to verizonwirelesssurvey.com. On the website, they will greet you by a message saying that Verizon isn’t satisfied unless its customers are.
- Choose the language. As stated above, users can now change the language to Spanish.
- Enter a valid phone number. To access the survey, respondents need to give a valid telephone number. This number should be registered in the US. Also, it should be attributed to whoever is completing the survey.
- Answer all the questions. The last step will be to answer all the questions.
- Phone Number: (800) 922-0204, (888) 294-6804 (Prepaid)
- Mailing Address: Verizon Wireless, ATTN: Correspondence Team, PO Box 5029, Wallingford, CT 06492
- Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, Google+
Complaints & Comments
There are several ways by which a patron can access customer service. Also, they get help with the pressing issues at hand. So, the following are listed in order and time of response:
Call Verizon Wireless. Calling their customer service department assures that users. They will get to answer to Verizon Wireless Survey.
Contact on Social Media. Leaving a post on Verizon’s Facebook timeline or tweeting them may give other users a heads up before the problem can be solved.
Send a Letter. Letters are outdated. However, it may work just as well for people wanting to give a more detailed complaint.