By completing the Tires Plus survey, customers of the car service company can offer Tires Plus important feedback on its existing products and services. Clients that take the time to fill in the www tiresplus com survey can enter the sweepstakes for a chance to win a $500 Tires Plus coupon. If you have used the company’s services, you can help Tires Plus improve both its customer care as well as your next experience using their services by going through the Tires Plus client satisfaction survey.
Tires Plus Client Experience Survey Requirements
There are a few Tires Plus customer satisfaction survey requirements that customers will need to have access to in order to access the Tires Plus client survey questions and be eligible for the potential Tires Plus client experience survey rewards. Here are the prerequisites that you must meet when deciding to take part in this survey:
- A computer. Due to the fact that the Tires Plus client visit survey must be completed online, you will require access to a desktop computer, laptop, tablet, or smart device in order to visit the Tires Plus survey website.
- A secure internet connection. The Tires Plus customer visit survey is a web-based survey that can only be completed online. Customers wishing to submit their Tires Plus client survey answers will require an internet connection to access the portal and fill in the questionnaire. It is advisable that you use a secure internet connection when accessing this website, as you may be required to type in personal information in order to complete the Tires Plus guest visit survey.
- An invoice from any Tires Plus credit card or cash transaction. As this Tires Plus client experience survey aims to gather important customer feedback regarding the existing company products and services, an invoice that you received from a Tire Plus location will be required in order to access the questionnaire. The 12-digit-code found on the bottom right side of your invoice will have to be typed into the Tires Plus customer experience survey page.
Tire Plus Survey Tips and Rewards
To thank customers for taking the time to fill in this survey, Tire Plus will award participants with the opportunity to enter a monthly draw for a chance to win a $500 gift card. Tires Plus client survey winners will be decided randomly and announced at the end of each draw period. All of the Tires Plus client survey sweepstakes winners will receive $500 in free services at any of the company’s locations.
Please note that, in order to be eligible for the Tire Plus survey sweepstakes, you must be a legal resident of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia. Participants must also be 18 years of age or older in order to qualify for the survey prizes.
How to Take the Tires Plus Guest Experience Survey
This Tires Plus survey is hosted on a third-party website. Many similar web-based questionnaires such as the Firestone survey, the Pep Boys survey or the Sams Club survey have been hosted on secure online portals in order to facilitate customers’ access to the survey questions online. The Tires Plus survey, like the Sams survey or the Sears survey, only has a few simple sections that you must complete. Here are the steps that you can take to fill in this survey:
- Go to survey.medallia.com/?TiresPlus&brand=3. This is the official survey website where customers of the car service business can fill in the Tires Plus survey and offer the company important feedback on its existing products, services, and customer care. You can access this website using your current web browser by clicking on the link provided above and waiting to be automatically redirected to the survey page. If you wish to open this page using a different web browser, copy and paste the link into the navigation bar in the browser you have chosen. You should reach the page seen in the Tires Plus client survey screenshot above.
- Select your preferred language. Choose the language that you wish to use when taking this survey from the language box located in the upper right corner of the survey page. You can complete the survey in either English or Spanish.
- Type in the 12-digit code printed on your invoice. The 12-digit code can be found on the bottom right side of your Tires Plus customer invoice. Enter this code into the empty field on the page exactly as it is printed on the invoice. Include the dash when typing in the code.
- Press the red “Begin Survey” button. Press the red button at the button of the survey page in order to start taking the survey.
- Answer the Tires Plus survey questions. Now that you have registered all of your customer information, you can begin going through the questionnaire and providing Tires Plus with valuable client feedback. Take your time and answer all the questions to the best of your ability.
- Confirm your submission and register for the survey sweepstakes. Complete the submission process and register for the sweepstakes after you’ve answered all of the questions.
Tires Plus Survey Useful Links
- Tires Plus Official Company Website: tiresplus.com.
- Tires Plus Survey Website: survey.medallia.com/?TiresPlus&brand=3.
- Tires Plus Careers Web Page: tiresplus-bridgestone.icims.com.
- Tires Plus Store Locator: tiresplus.com/store-locate.
- Tires Plus Special Offers Web Page: tiresplus.com/tires-plus-coupons.
Tires Plus Customer Service
- Tires Plus Customer Service Phone Number: 800-440-4167.
- Tires Plus Customer Service Live Chat: bridgestone.custhelp.com/app/chat/chat_landing.
- Tires Plus Contact Form: tiresplus.com/contact_us/getcontact.htm.
- Tires Plus Tire Warranties: tiresplus.com/shop-for-tires/tire-warranty/.
- Tires Plus Service Guarantees: tiresplus.com/auto-repair-services/repair-service-warranty/.
Tires Plus Complaints and Comments
Tires Plus customers that want to contact the company with any comments or complaints regarding the Tires Plus services and products can do so using any of the methods listed below:
- Give Tires Plus a Call. The company’s customer service department can be reached at 800-440-4167. Customers can talk to a customer service representative for any issue that they may have encountered.
- Submit a Tires Plus Contact Form online. Customers can submit an online Contact form to contact the customer service department for any question or comment regarding the Tires Plus survey, products, or services.