Be prepared for the world’s ultimate gaming extravaganza! As of recent, GameStop has launched a brand new survey, offering you the chance to win one of their awesome Gift Cards, with a total prize worth $2,500. To win one of the 25 $100 prizes, you only need to answer some very simple questions. In this survey guide, we will show you how to solve the GameStop survey on their website. So, are you ready to spend your gift card?
GameStop Survey Tips & Rewards
If you would like to complete the GameStop survey, there are a couple of things you should know:
So, if you get to the end of the GameStop survey, it will ask for your personal details in order to enter the sweepstakes to win one of the 25 monthly survey rewards of $100. And if you don’t like giving away your details, you’re not obligated to, but you will not enter the monthly contest and you can’t be one of the winners.
You need to be over the legal age of 18 in order to enter the survey, so if you’re not, best get your parents to fill in the details for you – don’t do it without their consent, it’s not nice.
If you’ve made a purchase from one of the 6,637 GameStop locations, there should be a code at the bottom of your receipt, and enter it into the GameStopurvey over the next three days. However, you can still take the survey if you don’t have a receipt.
GameStop Survey Requirements
In order to complete it, you will need three things:
First of all, you need to have the internet to take the survey. You will need to have a stable and secure connection via either a desktop or laptop computer. You can also use your iPad or iPhone to complete the survey if you’re too lazy to minimize that full-screen videogame.
Secondly, in order to join the sweepstakes, you need to have a phone number and an email available for use. This could be either yours or your parents, but make sure that the details correspond.
Thirdly, you will need to have visited your nearest GameStop recently. A receipt from the store is optional, but you do need to recall the details of your experience since there will be some pretty advanced questions.
How to Complete the GameStop Survey?
- Go to gamestop.survey.marketforce.com. It will greet you with a bilingual welcome message in English and Spanish. Depending on which of these languages you are better in, you should select the appropriate option.
- Enter the Gamestop survey code. You have to enter the code at the bottom of your receipt. If you don’t have a receipt, you can click the link highlighted below.
- Answer the questions sincerely, as per your actual experience in the store. There will be a lot of complicated ones, such as the one below, so be mindful of your answers.
- Enter your personal details. At the end of the survey, you have to enter your personal details.
- Survey Link: gamestop.survey.marketforce.com
- Official Website: gamestop.com
Reviews & Complaints
If you want to post your reviews of the GameStop survey or of the company’s stores or if you want to submit your complaints about the services they have offered you, you can do so in one of three ways:
- Give GameStop a call. You can reach the Customer Support Desk at 1-800-883-8895. You can talk to a GameStop representative about the survey or about your experience at the store.
- Write GameStop a message. If it’s more convenient for you, you can post your comments and complaints about the survey and about the store in writing at www.gamestop.com/gs/help/contact.A store representative will reply to your message in the shortest time possible.
- Post on GameStop’s social media accounts. You also have the option of posting your comments and complaints about the GameStop survey and about the store on the company’s social media accounts. The store representatives will reply to you in the comments section or in a private message.
Leave a Reply