Be prepared for the world’s ultimate gaming extravaganza! As of recent, GameStop has launched a brand new survey, offering you the chance to win one of their awesome Gift Cards, with a total prize worth of $2,500. To win one of the 25 $100 prizes, you only need to answer some very simple questions. In this survey guide, we will show you how to solve the TellGameStop survey at www.tellgamestop.com. So: are you ready to spend your gift card?
UPDATE: The TellGameStop survey, formerly on www.tellgamestop.com, has been moved to gamestop.survey.marketforce.com.
TellGameStop Survey Tips & Rewards
If you would like to complete the TellGameStop customer satisfaction survey, there are a couple of things you should know:
If you get to the end of the TellGameStop guest visit survey, you will be asked for your personal details in order to be entered into the sweepstakes to win one of the 25 monthly TellGameStop client experience survey rewards of $100. If you don’t like giving away your details, you’re not obligated to, but you will not be entered in the monthly contest and you can’t be one of the TellGameStop client survey sweepstakes winners.
You need to be over the legal age of 18 in order to enter the TellGameStop guest experience survey, so if you’re not, best get your parents to fill in the details for you – don’t do it without their consent, it’s not nice.
If you’ve made a purchase from one of the 6,637 GameStop locations, there should be a code at the bottom of your receipt which can be entered into the TellGameStop guest satisfaction survey over the next three days. However, you can still take the survey if you don’t have a receipt.
TellGameStop Survey Requirements
In order to complete the TellGameStop customer visit survey, you will need three things:
First of all, you need to be connected to the internet to take the TellGameStop customer experience survey. You will need to have a stable and secure connection via either a desktop of laptop computer. You can also use your iPad or iPhone to complete the survey, if you’re too lazy to minimize that full-screen videogame.
Secondly, in order to be entered into the www.tellgamestop.com sweepstakes, you need to have a phone number and an email available for use. This could be either yours or your parents, but make sure that the details correspond.
Thirdly, you will need to have visited your nearest GameStop recently. A receipt from the store is optional, but you do need to recall the details of your experience, since there will be some pretty advanced TellGameStop clinet survey questions.
How to Complete the TellGameStop Survey
- Go to tellgamestop.com (NOW gamestop.survey.marketforce.com). You will be greeted by a bilingual welcome message in English and Spanish. Depending on which of these languages you are better in, you should select the appropriate option.
- Enter the www.tellgemestop.com Gamestop survey code. You will be prompted to enter the code at the bottom of your receipt. If you don’t have a receipt, you can click the link highlighted below.
- Answer the questions sincerely, as per your actual experience in the store. There will be a lot of complicated ones, such as the one bellow, so be mindful of your TellGameStop client survey answers.
- Enter your personal details. At the end of the www.tellgamestop.com survey you will be required to enter your personal details.
GameStop Useful Links:
- GameStop Survey Link: www.tellgamestop.com UPDATED TO: gamestop.survey.marketforce.com
- GameStop Website: here
- GameStop Careers: here
- GameStop Store Locator: here
GameStop Contact Information:
- GameStop Phone Number: 1-800-883-8895.
- GameStop Email: here
- GameStop Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google+
GameStop Reviews & Complaints:
If you want to post your reviews of the TellGameStop client satisfaction survey or of the company’s stores or if you want to submit your complaints about the services they have offered you, you can do so in one of three ways:
- Give GameStop a call. You can reach the Customer Support Desk at 1-800-883-8895. You can talk to a GameStop representative about the TellGameStop client visit survey or about your experience at the store.
- Write GameStop a message. If it’s more convenient for you, you can post your comments and complaints about the TellGameStop client experience survey and about the store in writing at www.gamestop.com/gs/help/contact.A store representative will reply to your message in the shortest time possible.
- Post on GameStop’s social media accounts.You also have the option of posting your comments and complaints about the TellGameStop survey and about the store on the company’s social media accounts. The store representatives will reply to you in the comments section or in a private message.