Welcome to the Grocery Outlet survey guide! If you need an informative and detailed article explaining how to use and take advantage of the Grocery Outlet customer satisfaction survey site, this is it. This article will show you not only step-by-step instructions on how to complete the Grocery Outlet survey available at survey.groceryoutlet.com (former www.go-opinion.com), it will also detail any requirements that you might need to qualify for the feedback questionnaire. It will also look at any rewards you might receive for giving your opinions at grocery outlet com. We have included useful links to ensure you can take this survey and contact the company with ease.
Grocery Outlet Survey Requirements at survey.groceryoutlet.com
In order to take the Grocery Outlet survey, the company asks that you meet a few requirements beforehand in order to ensure that you are eligible. The qualifications are as follows.
– must be 18 years of age or older.
– need to have a valid receipt from their most recent visit to Grocery Outlet.
Grocery Outlet Survey Rewards and Tips
By taking the Grocery Outlet feedback survey, you will be entered into a sweepstakes competition at the end of the feedback form. The prize that you will eligible to win for completing the Grocery Outlet survey is a $250 gift card which can then be used in any Grocery Outlet location that is the most convenient for you.
Grocery Outlet Survey at survey.groceryoutlet.com
What you will find below is a detailed, step-by-step guide that will make it clear how to take the Grocery Outlet survey. Follow the steps one by one for a smooth experience.
- Go to the official survey page at survey.groceryoutlet.com. (former www.go-opinion.com survey)
- Read the introductory message on the main page.
- Choose whether you are most comfortable taking the survey in English or in Spanish.
- Click “Start Survey”.
- Using your receipt, enter the store number, store name, receipt number, transaction date and the cashier’s name, all of which can be found on your receipt.
- Click the “Next” button.
- Answer the variety of questions that are asked of you during the course of the survey as honestly and as accurately as you can.
Useful Information and Links
If you need any sort of help while using the survey form, there is a useful “Need help?” button on the main page before you press “Start Survey.” If you still have questions about the Grocery Outlet customer satisfaction survey, you can use the list of contact information below to get answers related to Grocery Outlet coupons, and other.
Grocery Outlet Contact Info:
Customer service phone number: 1-510-845-1999
Email/contact form: groceryoutlet.com/contact-us
Address: 5650 Hollis Street Emeryville, CA 94608
Tell us about your experience with the Grocery Outlet survey at grocery outlet com or ask any remaining questions that you may have by leaving a comment below!