Subaru drivers everywhere across the US now have the opportunity to enter the Subaru survey at www.survey.subaru.com. There, users of Subaru cars are given the chance to voice their personal opinions and complaints about their Subaru customer experience. The www.survey.subaru.com survey is, however, only accessible by certain eligible Subaru owners. To help customers of Subaru find out more about their favorite car maker’s survey, we’ve compiled the following Subaru survey guide.
Subaru Survey Requirements
In order to be eligible to take the Subaru client satisfaction survey, customers and owners of Subaru cars need to have been invited to the survey. This invitation can be obtained either by going to an authorized Subaru dealership, a Subaru service, or through membership at Subaru.com/owners. Registering as a user in the MySubaru program has many added bonuses, so this option is strongly recommended.
How to Create a MySubaru Account + Benefits
- Go to subaru.com/owners. Adding a MySubaru account has a lot of perks to it, including participating in the Subaru Survey.
- Go to MySubaru. On the page, there should be a link to the official website for creating a Subaru owner’s account.
- Create an account. Using personal details (name, email, phone number, etc.) and the Vehicle Identification Number of a Subaru car, owners can now create an account.
- Keep track of your car. Using the MySubaru tool, owners can check their car’s maintenance schedule, see recall notices, and keep a comprehensive record of the times the car was in service. And besides all this, owners can also participate in the frequently updated Subaru survey at survey.subaru.com.
Subaru Client Experience Survey Requirements
- A computer. The online Subaru customer satisfaction survey requires users to have a computer. This computer can either be a desktop, a laptop, or a mobile device. Macs are also accepted. Unfortunately, those wishing to complete it on a smartphone or tablet may find it difficult as the resolution of the www.survey.subaru.com website is incompatible.
- A secure internet connection. Personal details will be asked of the Subaru guest satisfaction survey respondents. To protect these details, participants in the Subaru client visit survey should have their computer secured via an antivirus software that is up to date with the latest security definitions.
- A Subaru personal ID. This ID is given to Subaru owners through a Subaru Owners Survey invitation. This invitation can be sent either by email to MySubaru members, by mail, or directly via a Subaru dealership or service.
Subaru Survey Tips & Rewards
The rewards for the Subaru are unknown. There is still the possibility that there are no rewards for completion of the www.survey.subaru.com form. However, MySubaru users participating in the Subaru customer visit survey could still be eligible for some rewards. Complaints and comments left by verified users can be addressed by the Subaru customer satisfaction team in an effort to solve them.
The survey can be taken in two forms. The first is via the online Subaru guest visit survey online at www.survey.subaru.com. To take this one, users need to enter the code present on their physical invitation to the Subaru survey.
The second form in which the Subaru survey can be taken is through the invitation alone. On the invitation, Subaru owners will see all the questions that are also asked online. The Subaru client survey questions can be completed on the same sheet of paper and subsequently sent to Subaru for review.
Remember that entering a false Subaru personal ID in the www.survey.subaru.com version of the Subaru survey can result in a ban of the respective computer. This means that it will no longer work on the website mentioned above.
How to Complete the Subaru Survey
The following steps are the key to entering the Subaru survey and completing its questions. Members of MySubaru may be eligible for some special offers from Subaru upon completing the Subaru client experience survey.
- Go to survey.subaru.com. There, users will be welcomed to the Subaru Owners Survey and will be told how valuable their Subaru feedback is.
- Enter the Subaru Personal ID. This ID will be written on the Subaru customer experience survey invitation.
- Answer the Subaru client survey questions. The next step is answering the exact Subaru questions. These will mostly be related to the user, the car, and the user’s experience with said car both in and out of service.
- Enter personal details. At the end of the survey, users will be asked to enter some contact details so that Subaru can get back to them provided they want to give solutions to their problems.
Subaru Useful Links
- Subaru Owners Website: subaru.com/owners.
- Subaru Website: subaru.com.
- Subaru Survey: survey.subaru.com.
- Subaru Careers: here.
- Subaru Dealership locator: here.
Subaru Customer Service
- Subaru Phone Number: (800) 782-2783.
- Subaru Mailing Address: Subaru of America, Inc., Subaru Plaza, P.O. Box 6000, Cherry Hill, NJ 08034-6000, Attn: Customer/Retailer Service.
- Subaru Email Form: here.
- Subaru Social Media: Facebook; Twitter; YouTube; Pinterest; Instagram;
Subaru Complaints & Comments
In order to file a complaint or give a comment to Subaru customer service, Subaru owners have several options depending on the immediacy of their issue:
Give Subaru a call. Using the customer service number above, users can call Subaru customer support. This is the quickest way to get in touch with a Subaru representative.
Send Subaru an email. Using the email form on their website, users can also give Subaru a more detailed recount of their problems.
Post on Subaru’s social media pages. Problems regarding the Subaru survey at www.survey.subaru.com? Posting on Subaru’s Facebook page, for example, will let other users know of your problems as well (as Subaru).