Talk to Stride Rite is the official Stride Rite survey and it can be accessed at www.talktostriderite.com. All applicants who complete the Stride Rite client satisfaction survey will be able to access the special rewards provided by the company. This Stride Rite survey guide will provide all entrants with the main survey requirements, the best tips for getting through the questionnaire, as well as complete information about the Stride Rite client experience survey rewards.
Stride Rite Survey Requirements
In order to gain access to the rewards, all entrants need to complete the Stride Rite customer satisfaction survey. These are the main Stride Rite client experience survey requirements that all applicants need to have access to:
- A computer – The Stride Rite guest satisfaction survey is only available online and, therefore, all applicants need to have access to a computer in order to go through the questionnaire.
- A Secure Internet Connection – The stride rite client visit survey will require entrants to provide personal information in regards to their experience at the company’s stores.
- A Stride Rite Receipt – All applicants need to provide a unique 15-digit access code, which is printed on the receipt. This represents the proof of purchase and it is an essential access condition of the survey.
Stride Rite Survey Tips & Rewards
The main eligibility criteria for the Stride Rite customer visit survey is having a Stride Rite receipt. Customers will find a unique 15-digit code printed on it and they will be asked to fill it in for the first step of the Stride Rite guest visit survey.
Stride Rite client survey winners will receive a validation code that they can use on their next visit to the store. This is the company’s way of thanking its customers for taking the time to go through the Talk to Stride Rite survey.
Survey entrants will present the code at the store and they will gain access to special offers and discounts at the Stride Rite store. Applicants are strongly advised to note down the code provided by the survey portal upon completing it because they will not have access to it later on.
How to take the Stride Rite Survey
In order to fill out the Stride Rite client experience survey, all entrants need to go through all the following steps:
- Go to talktostriderite.com. This is the official Stride Rite guest experience survey where customers can provide feedback about their experience at the company’s stores.
- Fill in the unique 15-digit Stride Rite survey code printed on the receipt. This is the main eligibility criteria of the Talk to Stride Rite survey and all applicants need to provide the code in order to gain entrance to the questionnaire.
- Choose the language. The Talk to Stride Rite survey is available in English and Spanish. The default language of the portal is English, but applicants are presented with the option of accessing the Spanish version of the survey.
- Answer the Stride Rite client survey questions. The survey features a few questions regarding the customers’ experience at the store. Stride Rite client survey answers will be short and concise and entrants only have to spend a few minutes to go through the entire questionnaire.
- Collect the rewards. All Stride Rite client survey sweepstakes winners will be presented with a validation code that will provide them with access to special offers at the Stride Rite stores. Please note that the code can only be utilized once and that it will provide access to one offer only.
Stride Rite Useful Links
- Stride Rite Official Webpage: striderite.com.
- Talk to Stride Rite Survey Page: talktostriderite.com.
- Stride Rite Careers Page: here.
- Stride Rite Store Finder: here.
Stride Rite Customer Service
- Stride Rite Phone Number: 1-800-650-7708 (for store related inquiries) and 1-800-299-6575 (for online store related inquiries).
- Stride Rite Email: email@example.com.
- Stride Rite Mailing Address: 1400 Industries Road, Richmond, IN 47374.
- Stride Rite Social Media Accounts: Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram.
Stride Rite Complaints & Comments
Customers can post questions, comments or complaints to the company by making use of one of the following communication paths:
- Give Stride Rite a Call. Customers can contact the company representatives at 1-800-650-7708 to post store related inquiries and at 1-800-299-6575 concerning orders on the company’s online store.
- Write Stride Rite an e-mail. Customers can reach the company representatives via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Post on Stride Rite social media pages. Customers are welcome to post their questions, comments or complaints on the company’s social media pages. They will be contacted as soon as possible in regards to their comment or inquiry.