Talk to Stride Rite is the official Stride Rite survey. So, you can access it at www.talktostriderite.com. All applicants who complete the survey will be able to access the special rewards by the company. Also, this Stride Rite survey guide will provide all entrants with the main survey requirements. Also, the best tips for getting through the questionnaire, and complete information about the rewards.
Stride Rite Survey Requirements
In order to gain access to the rewards, all entrants need to complete the survey. These are the main requirements that all applicants need to have access to:
- A computer – It is only available online. Therefore, all applicants need to have access to a computer in order to go through the questionnaire.
- A Secure Internet Connection – This will require entrants to provide personal details in regards to their experience at the company’s stores.
- A Stride Rite Receipt – All applicants need to provide a unique 15-digit access code. You can find it on the receipt. This represents the proof of purchase. So, it is an essential access condition of the survey.
Stride Rite Survey Tips & Rewards
The main eligibility criteria for it is having a receipt. Customers will find a unique 15-digit code. You can print it. Then, they will ask you to fill it in for the first step.
The winners will receive a validation code. So, they can use it on their next visit to the store. This is the company’s way of thanking its customers for taking the time to go through the Talk to Stride Rite survey.
Survey entrants will present the code at the store. They will gain access to special offers and discounts at the Stride Rite store. Applicants are strongly advised to note down the code provided by the survey portal upon completing it. They will not have access to it later on.
How to Take the Stride Rite Survey?
In order to fill out the survey, all entrants need to go through the following steps:
- Go to talktostriderite.com. This is the official survey where customers can provide feedback about their experience at the company’s stores.
- Fill in the unique 15-digit code printed on the receipt. This is one of the main criteria of the survey. Also, all applicants need to provide the code in order to gain entrance to the questionnaire.
- Choose the language. The Talk to Stride Rite survey is available in English and Spanish. So, the default language of the portal is English. But applicants are presented with the option of accessing the Spanish version of the survey.
- Answer the questions. The survey features a few questions regarding the customers’ experience at the store. So, the answers will be short and concise. Also, the entrants only have to spend a few minutes going through the entire questionnaire.
- Collect the rewards. All winners will have a validation code. So, it will provide them with access to special offers at the Stride Rite stores. Also, please note that you can use the code. So, it will provide access to one offer only.
- Phone Number: 1-800-650-7708 (for store-related inquiries) and 1-800-299-6575 (for online store-related inquiries).
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mailing Address: 1400 Industries Road, Richmond, IN 47374.
- Social Media Accounts: Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram.
Complaints & Comments
Customers can post questions, comments, or complaints to the company. So, make use of one of the following communication paths:
- Give Stride Rite a Call. Customers can contact the company representatives at 1-800-650-7708 to post store-related inquiries and at 1-800-299-6575 concerning orders on the company’s online store.
- Write Stride Rite an e-mail. Customers can reach the company staff via e-mail at email@example.com.
- Post on their social media pages. Customers are welcome to post their questions, comments, or complaints on the company’s social media pages. So, they will be contacted as soon as possible in regards to their comment or inquiry.