Do you often shop at Sears stores? If the answer is yes, then you will be happy to hear that your loyalty and honest feedback can be rewarded with a $4,000 gift-card. Of course, there are a few simple requirements that you must meet. Sears values the opinions of its customers, and in order to improve the quality of its services it has set-up a simple survey, available at www.searsfeedback.com that customers can complete at their convenience. If you want to find out more about the Sears Feedback Survey process, as well as the company’s operating hours, customer care information and complaints sections, please read our guide.
Sears Company & Survey Information
Approximately 120 years ago, Sears started out as a mail-order company. It was founded by Richard Warren Sears and Alvah Curtis Roebuck. By 1925, the company had already opened several retail locations, and went through a brief period of decline, only to become America’s largest retailer – a position which it held until it was surpassed by Walmart in 1989.
Sears may be the fifth largest department store chain in America right now, but there are plenty of people who consider it number one due to the large variety of merchandise available on the shelves (from home appliances to apparel and tools), the quality of services offered and the bustling online store. There are plenty of reasons why people would want to shop at Sears, and it is the client’s responsibility to point out what the department store chain is doing right (or wrong), by completing the Sears Feedback survey at www.searsfeedback.com.
Do you want to make your voice heard, play a part in the evolution of one of America’s most beloved retailers, and also get the chance to win $4,000 gift card? Here’s what you need to do:
Sears Feedback Survey Tips & Rewards
Sears wants to hear all your thoughts regarding its services. As an incentive and reward for those who complete the Sears Feedback Survey, a gift-card of $4,000 will be handed out to one lucky customers. There are two ways to register for the draw: either by completing the Sears Feedback Survey at www.searsfeedback.com, or by sending a hand-written letter to the company’s sweepstakes address:
Sears Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Entries
90 Rockwood Place
Sears Feedback Survey Requirements
We were talking about the Sears Feedback Survey a few moments ago. In order to complete it you will have to dedicate approximately 15-20 minutes of your time. You will also need a desktop or mobile device with internet access. In addition to this, you must be a legal citizen of the United States, Guam, the U.S. Virgin Islands or Puerto Rico, and 18-years or older to be considered eligible for the $4,000 gift-card draw.
Assuming all these requirements are met, you can proceed with the Sears Feedback Survey, which can be accessed at searsfeedback.com.
How to take the Sears Feedback Survey
You can begin the survey by visiting the official page, at www.searsfeedback.com.
- The first thing you need to do is to select your preferred language, between Spanish and English.
- Next, you will asked to type in your 12-digit code, as well as the purchase date of the receipt. Make sure to also include the first zero of the code to validate the receipt.
- Follow the Sears Feedback Survey instructions and answer the questions as accurately as possible. Most questions are related to the quality of services offered, products and employee behavior.
- At the end of the Sears Feedback Survey you will be asked to submit your personal details and contact information to enter the quarterly gift-card draw.
- By clicking the submit button you will complete the Sears Feedback Survey.
Sears Useful Links
Here are a few links that you might find useful:
- Sears Feedback Survey: searsfeedback.com
- Seas Official Page: sears.com
- Sears Sweepstakes Rules: here
- Sears Store Locator Tool: here
- Sears Deals Center: here
Sears Hours of Operation
There are a few hours of operation you might be interested in: the Sears Store Hours, Sears Auto Center Hours and Sears Holiday Hours. Most stores operate Monday to Friday between 7 AM and 10 PM, and Saturday to Sunday between 10 AM to 10 PM. Secluded locations may have shorter schedules, so it is wise to check with the Store Locator tool for exact hours.
Major stores are only closed on Christmas and New Year’s. As far as the auto centers are concerned, they usually operate individually, so you will have to call and make an appointment or find out the schedule beforehand.
Sears Contact Information
Sears has set-up several communication methods for its customers. If you need to ask a question, or wish to leave a personal comment, which cannot be resolved through the Sears Customer Survey, you should use one of the following channels:
- Sears Live Chat: have you placed an order, lost your tracking number, or have an inquiry prior to making a purchase? The Sears live-chat is probably the fastest method of getting through to the team.
- Sears Customer Care Phone Numbers: there are several phone numbers that you can use to get in contact with the team. For the customer service department you will want to dial 1-800-549-4505. The company also has a dedicated online customer care department which can be reached at 1-800-697-3288. Other numbers you might need include the repair department, available at 1-800-682-8691, the parts department, which can be reached at 1-800-877-8701, the installation department – 1-800-326-8738, and finally, the rewards department at 1-800-991-8708.
- Email Address: the company can be reached at the following addresses: international[at]customerservice.sears.com, smsupport[at]searshc.com or searscares[at]searshc.com.
- Mailing Address: if you’d rather send a good-old-fashion letter to Sears, you should use this address: Sears Corporate Office 3333 Beverly Road Hoffman Estates, IL 60179.
Social media Channels
Sears Feedback & Complaints
Seeing as Sears is such a popular company, it has, naturally, received negative feedback as well as positive ones. No matter how much the company struggles to offer high-quality services, there are also situations when customers are not treated the way they would expect. If you feel that the Sears Feedback Survey – searsfeedback.com – isn’t the right place to make your opinions heard, you might want to consider leaving a comment on PissedConsumer, ConsumerAffairs, and other customer service forums.
Let’s take a look at a few complaints from disgruntled customers:
Bought a set of tires from Sears. Seven months later one of them explosively deflates on a straight road at 35 mph. Returned to Sears to have the tire replaced. Barry Nestor at Sears in Burlington, MA explains why Sears tire warranties do not apply to Sears tires. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwvKCTbrhos Sears warratnies are pure window dressing.
Or this comment from Patricia:
Ordered a washing machine on Sears.com and cancelled a short time later, still no refund. Contacted customer service and got foreign workers who could not give me a definitive answer as to why my payment has not been refunded as it was processed over 12 days ago. Have gotten the runaround, being transferred to several different departments who could not give an explanation.
As you can see, your opinion really matters. By completing the Sears Feedback Survey you can bring the company’s faults to light and help improve the quality of services offered in the future. Visit www.searsfeedback.com, leave your honest feedback, and also get the chance to win the grand prize – the $4,000 gift card.