In this article, we will offer information about taking the Rona survey. We will give you step-by-step instructions to taking the survey. We will also offer information about any rewards that you can get for completing the Rona customer satisfaction survey. Requirements will be mentioned as well.
Throughout the article, we will provide helpful links. At the end of the article, we will include Rona contact information. This information will help you if you have any questions about the survey or for the company in general.
Rona Survey Requirements
In order to take the Rona survey, you must meet a few requirements. The requirements are simple to meet and rather basic; this ensures that most people who want to take the survey are able to take it.
The requirements to take the Rona survey are as follows:
- have a receipt from your most recent visit to Rona
- be at least 18 years of age or older
- be a legal resident of Canada
- have a good understanding of the English or French language
- have access to the internet, as the survey is online-only
Rona Survey Rewards & Tips
Rona values the opinions of their customers. They understand that these opinions are the only way in which they can improve their shopping experiences. It is for this reason that Rona offers a prize for completing the Rona survey. The prize is offered to you at the end of the survey and it consists of a spot in a monthly drawing. The drawing can win you $1,000 in Rona gift cards.
You have a high likelihood of winning due to the frequency of the draw. Even if you do not win, you know that by taking five minutes out of your day, you have improved the experience of Rona customers.
How to Complete the Rona Survey: Step-by-Step Instructions
In order to complete the survey, be sure that you follow the steps below:
- Head over to the Rona customer satisfaction survey website at opinion.rona.ca.
- Choose whether you want to take the survey in French or in English. Click the button that corresponds with your answer.
- Type in the access code. This code will be found on your receipt.
- Click the yellow button that is labeled “next” with an arrow beside it. This will start the survey.
- Read all of the questions carefully and answer them with honesty.
At the end of the Rona survey, enter your personal information. This is what enters you into the monthly drawing.
Useful Information & Links
Use the information found below to get in touch with Rona. You can take advantage of this contact information to ask questions about the Rona survey or anything else you might want to know.
Rona official website
Rona customer service phone number: 1‑866‑283‑2239
Rona mailing address: 220 Chemin du Tremblay, Boucherville, Quebec, J4B 8H7
Rona Contact Us page