The Rite Aid company relies on customer feedback to improve its services and stores. So, if you have recently been to a Pharmacy or Store, you too can take one of their customer experience surveys. Then, here’s the Rite Aid pharmacy survey and the Rite Aid store survey.
This guide will help you fill in the survey. Also, it provides details regarding the survey requirements. We will also provide contact details and the end of the article.
Rite Aid Survey Rewards &Tips
The survey allows customers to enter the Sweepstakes. So, to enter the draw, you will need to answer all the survey questions. Rite Aid Sweepstakes participants must be at least 18 or 21 years old to enter the sweepstakes, depending on the legal age of the state your live in. Also, you can download the complete list of Rite Aid Sweepstakes Rules and Requirements for the survey page.
Rite Aid Requirements
To enter either survey, you must have a receipt with a survey code. So, the 16-digit survey code must be entered on the first page of the survey to access the survey questions.
The Rite Aid survey is available only online. Thus, you will also need a computer and internet access to take the survey.
- To begin the Rite Aid survey, go to their website.
- Scroll to the bottom of the www.riteaid.com landing page.
- You’ll notice several columns of links. In the “Customer Care” column you can see the “Surveys” link.
- Click the link to bring up the two Rite Aid survey options.
- Select either pharmacy or non-pharmacy (store) survey. Note that the two surveys are basically identical. You cannot keep both Rite Aid surveys open at the same time.
- Before starting the questionnaire, you may switch the survey language to Spanish.
- On the first page, enter the chapter number in the first blank field.
- Enter the survey code in the box below.
- Answer the survey questions. Your answers will not influence your chances of winning the sweepstakes.
- After completing the survey, you will be invited to enter the sweepstakes. So, provide your contact details and your consent to enter the draw.
- Survey Page: Survey Page
- Official Rules: Privacy Policies
- Survey Winners: Winners
- Official Website: Official Website
- Store Locator: Locator
- Rite Aid FAQ: FAQ
- Phone Number: 1-800-748-3243
- Customer Support: Customer Support
- Rite Aid Contact Page: Contact page
- Social Media Accounts: Facebook, Twitter, Youtube
Leave a Reply