Red Lobster has set up a client feedback survey. It is for the customers who wish to share their opinions. Just enter and complete your Red Lobster survey. As a reward for completing the Red Lobster Survey, they will sign you up for the weekly sweepstakes with a grand prize of $1.000, or one hundred $50 gift cards. Read the following guide to find out how you can sign up for the sweepstakes and how to complete the Red Lobster Survey.
Red Lobster Survey Tips & Rewards
There are several reasons for you to complete the Red Lobster Survey. First of all, you can share your opinion and help improve the company’s services. Secondly, you get the chance to win one of the monthly prizes of 1,000 dollars, or one of the one hundred $50 prizes. They will offer the winners rewards in the form of checks.
There are two ways of registering for the Red Lobster sweepstakes:
- Online: by accessing the survey on their website, or through the official page. Write down the code from your receipt, answer a few questions, and submit your personal details to sign up for the big draw and earn the rewards.
- By Mail: hand print your name, personal details, and telephone number on a postcard and send it to the following address: Red Lobster Guest Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes / PMI Station, PO Box 3511, Southbury, CT 06488-3511 USA.
They allow the participants of the survey to register only once per sweepstakes draw. If you submit the postcard through the mail you aren’t obligated to make a purchase. However, if you want to take the survey you need a valid receipt.
Red Lobster Survey Requirements
You must be at least 18 years old to be eligible for the survey and enter the sweepstakes. In addition to this, you must be a legal citizen of the United States or Canada. Also, you must have access to the full set of requirements, which are the following:
- A computer. You need to have access to a computer to be able to fill out the survey because it is only available online.
- A secure internet connection. We advise you to make sure the internet connection you use to fill out the survey is secure to avoid electronic data theft.
- A valid Red Lobster receipt. To access the survey, you must provide the secret survey ID written on the receipts.
Below you can find a step-by-step walkthrough of the survey.
Red Lobster Guest Experience Survey link: www.redlobstersurvey.com.
Red Lobster Survey Steps
As we already mentioned, you have to first visit a Red Lobster Restaurant, have a fine meal, and save your receipt. You will be using the code to activate your Red Lobster Survey. The receipt will work only once. So, here is a step-by-step guide:
- Go to www.redlobstersurvey.com, type in your Survey code, and click on the “START” button.
- The questions relate to your latest visit, quality of services offered, food, and cleanliness. Then, answer all the questions honestly and provide your honest feedback to help improve services.
- There are several multiple-choice answers that will help the company better evaluate its services (rated from Excellent to Poor).
- It will also ask you if you’re planning on visiting its locations in the future, or if you are planning on recommending it to your friends and family.
- Take your time to answer all the questions and leave relevant comments. So, at the end of the survey, they will ask you to submit your personal details to sign you up for the sweepstakes draw.
- Click submit and you’re done. Then, you could be one of the sweepstake winners.
Red Lobster Contact Information
Complaints & Comments
You can submit your comments and complaints to the customer services department by using one of the following methods:
- Call. The customer services department is available at 1-800-562-7837. So, you can call and talk to the company’s representatives about your restaurant-related issues.
- Message. You can go to www.redlobster.com/contact_us and post your comments or complaints in writing. So, the company representatives will contact you in the shortest time possible.
- Social media pages. You can post your questions and comments on the company’s social media pages. Then, their representatives will answer in the comments section.