Polo Ralph Lauren is interested in customer feedback. If you are a recent Polo Ralph Lauren customer, you can send them your opinions and advice through the PRLFactorySurvey, which you can access at www.prlfactorysurvey.com. The survey takes a few minutes to fill and covers the most important aspects of your visit to a Polo Ralph Lauren Factory store.
This guide will explain the PRLFactorySurvey steps and its requirements, as well as the possible rewards you may receive for completing the survey. If you feel the PRLFactorySurvey questions do not cover the topics you wanted to discuss, we’ve also provided other methods through which you can leave feedback.
To take the PRLFactorySurvey, you need to have your recent Polo Ralph Lauren receipt. The receipt contains information you will need to access the survey itself.
You might also need to keep your Polo Ralph Lauren receipt to take advantage of the survey reward if the current PRLFactorySurvey has one.
Survey entrants must keep in mind that the survey is available only to residents of the US and Puerto Rico. Survey participants must at least 18 years old.
PRLFactorySurvey Rewards & Tips
Occasionally, you can receive a small prize for completing the PRLFactorySurvey. The prize consists of a Polo Ralph Lauren coupon or Polo Ralph Lauren gift card. The value of the Polo Ralph Lauren gift card is available on your receipt.
To benefit from the gift card, you will generally have to write down a code on your receipt. You will receive this code after completing the survey. The Polo Ralph Lauren gift card code will either appear on screen after answering all the survey questions, or it will arrive on your email address.
In order to redeem your Polo Ralph Lauren gift card, you will have to present the receipt with the code the next time you visit a Polo Ralph Lauren Factory store.
The current PRLFactorySurvey is not offering rewards for feedback.
How to Take the PRLFactorySurvey
Below are instructions for the PRLFactorySurvey. Make sure you have everything you need to take the survey.
- Access the Polo Ralph Lauren survey website. To begin the survey, you must first go to www.prlfactorysurvey.com.
- Choose your preferred language. The PRLFactorySurvey is available in English and Spanish. You can choose the language you prefer by clicking the dot next to the language.
- Choose the date of your purchase. In the first blank field of the survey, you will have to enter the date printed on your receipt. To do so, click the arrow and choose the date from the list.
- Enter the store number. The next step is to identify the Polo Ralph Lauren Factory store you visited. You can do so by entering the Polo Ralph Lauren Factory store number, printed at the top of your receipt.
- Enter the transaction number. The transaction number is also found on the Polo Ralph Lauren Factory receipt. You need to input the transaction number twice as an extra security measure.
- Enter the register number. As all the above information, the register number is also located in the upper part of the receipt. Enter the captcha code and click on the Submit button.
- Answer the survey questions. The survey questions will give you a chance to leave feedback regarding Polo Ralph Lauren Factory stores, employees, and products.
- Redeem the survey prize. After you answer all the mandatory questions, you will receive your reward, if the current survey is offering any. Wait for instructions on how you redeem the prize before closing the www.prlfactorysurvey.com website.
Useful Polo Ralph Lauren Links
For any information regarding Polo Ralph Lauren Factory stores, products and offers, visit their main website, www.prlfactorystore.com. If you would like to speak with a Polo Ralph Lauren Factory customer service representative directly, there are multiple ways to do so.
You can send them an email available in the “Contact Us” section at www.prlfactorystore.com. You can also give them a call. The Polo Ralph Lauren Factory customer service phone number is 1-888-475-7674. And lastly, you can send them a message on Facebook or Twitter. For more information, contact details and Polo Ralph Lauren Factory store hours, use the online store locator.