The current Pizza Hut survey, available at www.tellpizzahut.com, has generous daily sweepstakes that award a prize to one lucky participant. To enter the Pizza Hut customer satisfaction survey, a user must be a resident of either the US (all territories), or of Canada, the UK, Ireland, Denmark, Germany, South Korea, or Honduras.
The sweepstakes are reset daily at midnight EST and the whole survey is reset every month. It is also mandatory that a survey participant has been invited to this survey before taking part and answering all the questions.
Pizza Hut Survey Requirements
Before completing the Pizza Hut client satisfaction survey, you will need the following:
- A computer. You can use any computer, and also any mobile device that you have. PCs and MACs work the best, with a usability of 5/5, while tablets and smartphones have a 4.5/5 usability.
- A secure internet connection. To make sure that your data is safe from internet harm, a good antivirus software is needed to protect personal data.
- A survey invitation/receipt. If you’ve visited a Pizza Hut restaurant as of recent, you should have received an invitation to take part in this Pizza Hut client visit survey. If you did not receive one, you can use your receipt. The ticket should contain a 10-digit Pizza Hut survey code or a 4 to 6 digit store number.
Pizza Hut Survey Tips & Rewards
The following reward is awarded to a single winner of the Pizza Hut customer visit survey’s sweepstakes. The reward can be given only once to a person and the person can enter the survey one time only per month. The survey resets this once per month when it also updates its terms and conditions. If you plan on entering the survey once per month, make sure that you are up to date with the latest user agreement policy.
Pizza Hut Client Experience Survey Rewards: daily prize of $1,000 + 3 weekly prizes of $500.
For residents of the US, the survey can be taken in both Spanish and in English. You can select the preferred language on the first page of the survey. This survey cannot be taken by people who are directly related to Pizza Hut employees. The survey rewards $1,000 or $500 for the US, Korea, and Honduras. In all other countries, the currency is the one specific for the respective nation. To be eligible for the prizes, the residents of these countries must be over the age of majority.
How to Complete the Pizza Hut Survey:
- Go to tellpizzahut.com. Once there, you will be greeted by two welcome messages – one in Spanish, and one in English.
- Select your language. Here you have to choose your desired option. If your mother tongue is Spanish, then you might want to choose this one to avoid any translation issues.
- Enter your survey code. The survey code should be printed on your invitation. If it is not, then you can also use the 4 or 6 digit code that you can find on your receipt.
- Enter the exact time of visit. You will find the date and the time (hours and minutes) printed on your receipt.
- Enter the ticket number. The Pizza Hut client experience survey will now ask for the big number on your ticket (the ticket number). This is a 5 digit number printed at the very top of your receipt. This should be confirmed once you choose the appropriate option: drive–in, carry out, or delivered order.
- Answer all the Pizza Hut survey questions. Next comes the biggest part of the Pizza Hut guest experience survey: the questions and your Pizza Hut client survey answers. The first question will ask you whether you ordered a pizza or not.
- Enter the sweepstakes. After all the questions are complete, you will be asked to enter your email, your full name, telephone number, and ZIP code. The latter one is optional.
Pizza Hut Useful Links
- Pizza Hut Website: pizzahut.com.
- Pizza Hut Customer Experience Survey: tellpizzahut.com.
- Pizza Hut Client Survey Winners: here.
- Pizza Hut Careers: here.
- Pizza Hut Locator: here.
Pizza Hut Customer Service:
- Pizza Hut Phone Number: (800) 948-8488.
- Pizza Hut FAQs: here.
- Pizza Hut Email Form: here.
- Pizza Hut Social Media: Facebook; Twitter; YouTube; Bookit
Pizza Hut Complaints & Comments
If you had any sort of problem, either with your Pizza Hut visit or with your Pizza Hut delivery, all you need to do is get in touch with the company and tell them all about it. Pizza Hut really goes above and beyond to make sure their customers are satisfied. We recommend the following options:
- Be sure to read the FAQs. Before you do any of the other stuff, make sure your questions aren’t already answered.
- Give Pizza Hut a call. This is especially good for urgent matters. Use the number above and call within work hours.
- Send a message on social media. Facebook posts usually get fast responses because everyone can see if you were dissatisfied with your service. The same goes for Tweets. A great way to make sure your opinions are taken into consideration.
- Use their contact form. In the customer service list above, we’ve also inserted a contact form. Use this when you can send a more detailed complaint.
Leave a Reply