PetSmart, the specialty U.S. retailer, cares about the candid opinions of its customers. For this purpose it has created an opinion survey which can be accessed at www.petsmartfeedback.com. If you want to share your feedback with the company, and help it improve its services, you might want to take a look at the PetSmart feedback survey. It only takes a few minutes to complete the assessment online.
You should keep in mind that Pet Smart has multiple surveys, for its various services, so make sure you are filling out the correct one. By choosing this PetSmart Feedback survey you will be responding to questions related to the company’s stores.
The following Pet Smart guide contains information about the company’s stores and retail services. If you’re having trouble with the grooming services survey, you should check out our PetSmart Grooming Survey at www.petsmartgroomingsurvey.com guide.
List of PetSmart Feedback Surveys:
- www.petsmartfeedback.com – main survey
PetSmart Company Information
Pet Smart was founded in 1986 by Janice and Jim Dougherty. As of October, 2014, the company owns and operates over 1,300 stores in different states, plus special locations such as Petsmart adoption centers, Petsmart pet hotels and doggie day camps. The company is recognized for its high-quality products that facilitate the training, feeding and maintenance of various pets. Most locations also offer a wide selection of animals that are up for sale, or adoption: chinchillas, dogs, cats, hamsters, fish, reptiles, birds, guinea pigs and more.
The PetSmart Grooming salon is also one of the best in the country because it is manned by passionate professionals. The PetSmart Hotel was designed to offer 24/7 accommodations for dogs and cats. Day services for these pets include socialization sessions, exercise, supervised training and regular feeding. Lastly, the PetSmart dog training service will teach your four-legged friend how to behave through positive reinforcement techniquest. Want to adopt a pet of your own? Pet Smart Adoption has got you covered. The PetSmart Charities is a nonprofit animal-welfare organization that was created in 1994 for the sole purpose of finding homes to abandoned pets.
PetSmart Feedback Survey Tips & Rewards
The chance to change things for the better isn’t the only benefit that comes with the completion of a PetSmart feedback survey. Customers who take the time to go through the PetSmart survey available at wwwpetsmartfeedback.com will also receive a validation code that must be written down on the receipt. You can take this receipt to the store during your next visit to redeem the printed offer.
If you are interested in PetSmart coupons or other offers you will be happy to know that there are more than plenty to go around. Most offers and PetSmart coupons are listed on the company’s official “Special Offers” page. They include discounts for training, doggy day care, grooming services, hospital examinations, products and more. For more offers you can also join the PetPerks Rewards Program. Members benefit from great discounts on essential products, personalized PetSmart coupons, personalized deals and more.
Complete the PetSmart Survey and win a special reward!
PetSmart Feedback Survey Requirements
In order to take the PetSmart feedback survey you must keep your store receipt. It contains the 16-digit code that you have to insert before you start the survey. You can access the survey by writing down the following address: www.petsmartfeedback.com.
After writing down your 16-digit code you will also have to select the survey that you want to take. There are 4 surveys available at the moment. Needless to say, you will also require a device with internet connection and approximately 10 minutes of your time to go through the PetSmart Feedback survey.
How to take the PetSmart Feedback Survey
It isn’t difficult to complete the PetSmart Feedback Survey. If you’re having trouble with it, please follow our guide-lines. Upon completion of the survey you will receive a validation code that you can use to redeem a small prize:
- Access the survey at www.petsmartfeedback.com. Write down the 16-digit code and select your desired survey. This PetSmart survey contains questions that are relevant for merchandise and retail locations.
- At the beginning of the survey you will be notified in regards to the validation code. Click on “Next” to begin the interview.
- You will have to respond to several multiple choice questions that will help the company rate the quality of its services, products, cleanliness and friendliness of staff. Depending on the answers you give, additional questions or comment boxes will appear.
- Take your time to write your honest feedback. If you are asked to answer a specific question through a comment, you should try to add as many details as possible.
- Some PetSmart Feedback Survey questions are also designed with your pets’ in mind. For example, you will be asked to rate things such as “PetSmart employees understood my pet’s needs.”. This demonstrates that the company cares about the well-being of your beloved companion.
- At the end of the PetSmart feedback survey you will be asked to indicate your gender, yearly income, and age. You can choose not to answer, but you should know that this will help the company improve services for specific audiences.
- Write down your validation code at the end of the survey and redeem it during your next visit. This concludes the PetSmart Feedbacy Survey.
Pet Smart Useful Links
- Official Pet Smart Site: www.petsmart.com
- PetSmart Pet Hotel: here
- PetSmart Grooming: here
- PetSmart Feedback Survey: www.petsmartfeedback.com
- PetSmart Grooming survey: www.petsmartgroomingsurvey.com
- PetSmart Coupons & Deals: here
Pet Smart Store Hours
Most Pet Smart locations operate according to the same schedule:
Monday – Saturday: 9:00 AM – 9:00 PM
Sunday: 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
You can use the Store Locator Tool to check Pet Smart Hours of Operation for specific locations. You can read more details about a store, and its services by clicking on “View more Details”. Every store has its own phone number and full-address written down.
Pet Smart Contact Information
If you want to contact Pet Smart for further inquiries there are a few methods to choose from. You can also take a look at the Help section on Pet Smart’s HelpDesk before sending your message. Here are a few contact methods you an try:
- Pet Smart Customer Service Number: for questions regarding online products you can use the following number: 1-888-839-9638. You can also use this number for corporate inquiries or general questions. The corporate office can be contacted at (623) 580-6100 or (800) 738-1385. The PetSmart Charities division can be contacted at (800) 423-PETS
- Pet Smart Email Address: the company has created a simple Contact Form that can be used in various situations. If you want to send feedback, ask a question about your order, or simply give a suggestion, please us the following link: Pet Smart Contact Form. Use the firstname.lastname@example.org email address for charity related inquiries, or email@example.com for customer service related inquiries.
- Pet Smart Mailing Addresses: below you will find several mailing addresses for specific departments.
Corporate Office & Charities Mailing Address:
PetSmart, Inc. Attn: Store Support Group, 19601 North 27th Avenue, Phoenix, AZ 85027
PetSmart Canada Corporate Office:
PetSmart Canada, Inc., Attn: Store Support Group, 4475 North Service Road, Suite 500, Burlington, Ontario, L7L 4X7
Pet Smart Social Media Profiles
Pet Smart Complaints & Comments
Our last rubric refers to Pet Smart complaints and comments. In spite of the fact that Pet Smart is working hard to improve its services, there will always be negative experiences and feedback. Want to make your opinion public instead of completing the PetSmart Feedback Survey? Head on over to Pissed Consumer, Indeed.com (for jobs), Complaints Board or Petsmart-inc-reviews to leave your comment.
Here’s a complaint from a Texas customer:
I went to petsmart to rent a bissel carpet cleaner, I had called about before driving there, , , , , the manager wasn’t familiar with the machine, had to get advice over the phone and didn’t know what the additional tools were for and got angery when I asked if he could make another phone call and ask because I didn’t want to rent tools I wouldn’t be using.. he slamed the cabinet door houseing the carpet cleaners, walked off and didn’t know any more when he came back.. he didn’t even know how to fill out the paper work..
The next complaint comes from Lakea Marie:
Today I took my weekly trip to PetSmart to buy a Black Moor Goldfish. I told the lady working there that I had a 10 gallon tank, and would be sizing up later on. I only wanted to buy one single goldfish. She told me I needed minimum 30 gallons for one single goldfish that grows to be four inches big. She then told me, an 18 year old female with 3 cats and 10 Betta fish, that I was not responsible enough to own a goldfish. As you can probably imagine, this pushed me over the edge. She made it seem like she was very “passionate” about the health and adoption of the fish there, but…
This concludes our PetSmart Feedback Survey guide. If you have more questions we’d love to help you! Contact us or leave a comment with your experience below.