Petsmart has created several feedback surveys to give customers the chance of voicing their opinions regarding the company’s services. At the moment, there are 4 available surveys. We have already reviewed the Petsmart Feedback survey, available at www.petsmartfeedback.com.
Today we will take a closer look at the second most popular feedback form, the PetSmart Grooming Survey, which can be accessed at www.petsmartgroomingsurvey.com. Do you want to share your feedback with the best pet company in the United States and also win a nice prize? What are you waiting for. Follow our guide and find out how you can do it!
The PetSmart Grooming Survey was created for the assessment of the company’s grooming services. If you want to leave feedback regarding retail stores and merchandise, please visit our PetSmart Feedback survey (link above).
PetSmart Survey Links:
- www.petsmartfeedback.com – Petsmart feedback survey
- www.petsmartpgroomingsurvey.com – PetsmartGroomingSurvey
- www.petsmartpetshotelsurvey.com – Petsmart hotel survey
- www.petsmartadoptionsurvey.com – Petsmart addoption
PetSmart Grooming Service Information
PetSmart Grooming is arguably the best way to make your beloved companions look like superstars. The company’s locations are staffed with passionate professionals whose sole purpose is to tend to your pets. You can set an appointment for your dog or cat, or you can take advantage of the walk-in services offered at any shop. Services include kitten or cat bath & grooming, and dog or puppy grooming. If you’re not convinced about the services you can take a look around the Grooming Salon, or read more about the Pet Groomers on PetSmart’s official page.
PetSmart Grooming Survey Tips & Rewards
If you want to make a change or make sure that your pet is treated with the utmost care during your next visit, you should definitely fill out the PetSmart Grooming Survey. An added bonus to doing this would be the fact that you will also win a mysterious prize upon completion. You can find out more about the PetSmart Grooming Survey reward at www.petsmartgrooming.com.
The company is always offering discounts and PetSmart coupons to loyal customers. You can check out new deals from the Special Offers page.
PetSmart Grooming Survey Requirements
To take part in the PetSmart Grooming Survey you will require the 16-digit code that can be found on your receipt. Don’t forget to keep your receipt the next time you visit a store. After you write down the code, you will have to choose which survey you want to complete, in this case the PetSmart Grooming Survey (www.petsmartgroomingsurvey.com).
You will also need a computer or mobile device with stable internet connection in order to proceed. The PetSmartGroomingSurvey takes around 5-10 minutes to complete, depending on the answers you give.
How to Take the PetSmart Grooming Survey
Prepare your receipt before starting the process. Completing the PetSmartGroomingSurvey should be easy as long as you follow our tips:
- Access the PetSmart Grooming Survey at www.petsmartgroomingsurvey.com.
- Write down the 16-digit code in the empty fields. Choose your desired survey (www.petsmartgroomingsurvey.com) and click next.
- You will be informed about the validation code required to redeem the prize, asked to state your age and whether or not you are an employee at the firm.
- As you can see, the PetSmart Grooming Survey questions have been tailored specifically for the grooming service. You will be asked to state your pet type and breed. If you have multiple pets you can click on more than one option.
- Next are multiple-choice questions regarding the quality of service, overall cleanliness and behavior of staff. Answers are rated from “Completely satisfied” to “Completely dissatisfied”. Depending on the answers you give, more questions will appear.
- The PetSmartGroomingSurvey also wants to find out how you set up your appointment and who your groomer was. This will help the company understand who exactly is causing problems (or doing a great job).
- Answer the rest of the questions until you reach the code validation page. You have to write the code on your receipt and take it to the store during tour next visit. A small gift awaits you.
Pet Smart Useful Links:
- PetSmart Official page: www.petsmart.com
- PetSmart Grooming Survey link: www.petsmartgroomingsurvey.com
- PetSmart Pet Hotel & PetSmart Dog Training
- PetSmart Store Locator
PetSmart Store Hours:
Although stores operate under different schedules, most Pet Smart Grooming salons follow the same pattern: they are open from 9.00 AM ’till 9:00 PM, Monday to Saturday, and from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM, on Sunday.
We urge you to use the Store Locator tool to find the closest & most convenient PetSmart grooming location. Salons are market on the map with a specific icon. In addition to this, hovering over a PetSmart store will trigger a pop-up that shows you all the services available in that location. If you want to set up an appointment you have to head back to the Grooming Tab on the official website.
At the bottom of the page you will see a “Book Now! Find a salon near you” message with a search box. You can search for locations according to zip/postal code. You can then call your desired grooming salon to set-up the appointment. Don’t forget that most stores already have salons with walk-in services.
PetSmart Grooming Complaints & Comments
If you feel like filling the PetSmart Grooming Survey isn’t enough, there are other options for you to share your negative experience, in a way that everyone will see. There are many online communities like Pissed Consumer or Complaints Board, where disgruntled customers leave their comments.
Let’s take a look at a few negative reviews from unhappy clients:
Never take your pet at Petsmart grooming. I took my cat there for a full grooming services and they didn’t wash it. They brush it a little and cut his claws and charge me full price. I call the manager and and they said that there are sorry that i was not satisfied with their services… What services if they didn’t wash him??? Check your pet before you leave the grooming just to make sure they did the full service… I will definitely not take my care there anymore and i will never recommend it to anyone…
This costumer had problems with her dog after a session of grooming:
She was dropped off at 12:30pm to the grooming salon. I asked to just give her a wash, trim and nail cutting. I said don’t go short and don’t take off much on her face. They said no problem and would call me when she was done and it would take about 3-4 hours. By 4:45pm and no call from them I called myself. At that time they said oh yes she is done now come on in. I said did she do ok (the dog mommy that I am, wanting to make sure she did good) she said yes she is fine. (read more)
Of course, there are also positive reviews from people who claim to have taken their dogs and cats in for grooming multiple times.
Your opinion matters! Complete the PetSmartGroomingSurvey.com today to ensure that all pets are treated with care.
This concludes our PetSmart Grooming Survey guide (at petsmartgroomingsurvey.com). If you have more questions we would be more than happy to assist you!