You can access the official Payless Survey at www.tellpayless.com. Customers who take the time to fill out the questionnaire may have coupons. Then, they can redeem at Payless stores for special offers. So, this survey guide will provide participants with all the main details about the survey requirements and rewards. It also has the best tips for completing the feedback questionnaire successfully.
Payless Survey Requirements
All participants need to have access to all the main requirements to access the questionnaire. These are the following items:
- A computer. The Payless client satisfaction survey is only available to customers online. As such, having a computer, a tablet or a smartphone that is connected to the internet is the main requirement.
- A secure internet connection. To keep safe from electronic data theft, all participants of the Payless survey are to steer clear of unprotected internet connections. Also, they will ask you to provide personal details for the final sections of the survey. So, it is best to make sure that their connection is private.
- A valid Payless All potential participants of the Payless survey must provide a unique 13-digit access code. It is on their receipt from the store to be able to access the questionnaire. So, this is meant as proof of their customer status.
Payless Survey Tips & Rewards
The Payless survey is for store customers only. As such, they will ask you to provide proof that they have made a purchase at the store recently. Then, you will fill out the feedback questionnaire.
The survey rewards are for customers as well. All entrants who meet the eligibility criteria are winners. Upon submitting their surveys, they will have a redemption code. It will provide them with special offers on Payless shoes. The eligibility criteria they have to meet are as follows:
- Be legal citizens of the United States
- Submit completed feedback questionnaires.
- Present the receipt they have used to enter the survey. Also, the validation code they have been assigned to gain access to the rewards.
How to take the Payless Survey?
All participants of the Payless survey must go through the following steps to be able to submit their questionnaires successfully:
- Go to tellpayless.com. This is the official Payless customer visit survey where customers can submit their feedback. So, it is to gain access to special offers on Payless shoes.
- Enter the 13-digit access code. All entrants must provide the unique access code printed on their receipt from the store to be allowed to fill out the questionnaire.
- Choose the language. The default language is English, but if customers want to take the questionnaire in Spanish. They can do so by clicking on the link at the bottom of the main page.
- Answer the questions. Entrants must go through all the sections of the questionnaire. Then, provide complete answers to submit their surveys.
- Collect the rewards. All the customers who go through the entire survey will be provided with a unique Payless survey code. Also, they will instruct them to note down the receipts they have used to enter the survey. So, they will be able to redeem this Payless coupon on their following visit to the company’s stores.
- Contact Number: 1-877-474-6379
- Social Media Accounts: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google+, Pinterest, Instagram
Complaints & Comments
Customers can submit their comments and complaints about the store or the survey by using one of the following methods:
- Give Payless a call. The Customer Service department can be reached at
1-877-474-6379 from Monday to Saturday between 7:30 A.M. and 12:00 A.M. and on Sundays between 9:30 A.M. and 12:00 A.M. Payless customers can talk to the store customers. So, they will give the assistance they need.
- Write Payless an e-mail. Payless customers can post their comments and complaints in writing at CustomerService@csr.payless.com. Also, they will be contacted by store representatives in the shortest time possible.
- Post on the Payless social media pages. Customers can post their comments and complaints about the store and the Payless survey on the company’s social media pages. So, they will receive a reply from the store representatives in the comments section or via private messages.