Customers can go to www.mshare.net/websurvey/panerabread to take the official Panera Bread survey. They will be rewarded with the chance to win the $2,000 grand prize of the sweepstakes survey. This survey guide will provide all potential entrants with valuable information about the main requirements of the survey, the rewards that they can win and the best tips for getting through the survey successfully.
Panera Bread Survey Requirements
To be able to fill out the survey, all entrants are expected to have access to the full set of Panera Bread client experience survey requirements, which are as follows:
- A computer. Please note that the Panera Bread client satisfaction survey may only be filled out online at www.mshare.net/websurvey/panerabread. As such, customers are required to have a computer, a tablet, or a smartphone that they can connect to the internet.
- A secure internet connection. The Panera Bread customer satisfaction survey will require entrants to provide some personal details for its final section. This is why it is crucial that they use a secure internet connection to keep safe from electronic data theft.
- A valid Panera Bread receipt. All entrants will have to provide the Panera bakery-cafe number printed on their receipt for the first page of the Panera guest satisfaction survey.
Panera Bread Survey Tips & Rewards
All entrants of the Panera Bread client visit survey who submit their completed feedback questionnaires will be entered in the company’s sweepstakes, as long as they meet the eligibility criteria, which are as follows:
- All sweepstakes entrants must submit completed Panera Bread guest visit surveys.
- All sweepstakes entrants must be legal citizens of the United States.
- All sweepstakes entrants must be at least 18 years old.
The grand prize of the sweepstakes is worth $2,000. All Panera Bread client survey sweepstakes winners will be chosen randomly from among the participants, so every entrant stands a fair chance. They will be able to redeem their prizes by logging into their MyPanera accounts, which they can create on the company’s official website.
How to take the Panera Bread Survey
To complete the Panera Bread client experience survey, all entrants must go through the following steps:
- Go to www.mshare.net/websurvey/panerabread. This is the current location of the official Panera Bread survey. Please note that www.paneralistens.com is no longer in use.
- Fill in the Panera bakery-cafe number. All entrants will have to provide proof of purchase to be granted access to the Panera Bread guest experience survey. They will have to fill in the Panera bakery-cafe number printed on their receipts.
- Answer the Panera Bread client survey questions. Candidates will only spend a few minutes to fill out the entire feedback questionnaire. They will have to choose the Panera Bread client survey answers that best represent their experience at the bakery.
- Collect the Panera Bread client experience survey rewards. All the participants of the feedback questionnaire who meet the aforementioned eligibility criteria will be considered for the company’s sweepstakes. The grand prize is worth $2,000.
Panera Bread Useful Links
- Panera Bread Official page: www.panerabread.com.
- Panera Bread Survey Link: www.mshare.net/websurvey/panerabread.
- Panera Bread Career Page: here.
- Panera Bread Store Finder: here.
Panera Bread Customer Service
- Panera Bread Contact Number: 855-3-PANERA (855-372-6372).
- Panera Bread Online Message: here.
- Panera Bread Social Media Accounts: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram.
Panera Bread Complaints & Comments
Customers can post their questions, comments, and complaints about the bakery and the Panera Bread survey by contacting the Customer Services department. To do so, they can use one of the following methods:
- Give Panera Bread a call. The Customer Services department can be reached at 855-3-PANERA (855-372-6372). Panera Bread client survey winners can talk to the company representatives about how they can redeem their rewards.
- Chat with Panera Bread. Customers can talk to Customer Services representatives live by using the company’s live chat feature, available at panera.custhelp.com.
- Write Panera Bread an e-mail. Customers can post their comments and questions in writing to the company’s help desk at panera.custhelp.com/ask. They will contacted with a reply as soon as possible.
- Post on Panera Bread’s social media pages. Customers can post their comments and complaints about the bakery or the Panera Bread survey on the company’s social media pages and they will be provided with the assistance they need as soon as possible.
Leave a Reply