Customers can fill out the Outback survey for a chance to win the $1,000 grand prize in the company’s sweepstakes. They can also win one of the eighty $50 Bloomin’ Brands gift cards. Filling out the questionnaire only takes a few minutes and this Outback survey guide will provide all participants with the best tips and tricks for getting through each step and earning the rewards.
(Click here to fill out the Outback survey)
Outback Survey Requirements
To be able to fill out the feedback questionnaire, all entrants must have access to the following Outback client experience survey requirements:
- A computer. All participants must have access to a computer, a tablet, or a smartphone that can be connected to the internet to be able to fill in the Outback customer experience survey because the company only provides the questionnaire online.
- A secure internet connection. Entrants will be required to provide personal information to be able to enter the Outback customer satisfaction survey sweepstakes. They are advised to make sure that their internet connection is entirely secure to stay protected against online data theft.
- A Valid Outback Survey Code. The Outback client visit survey is only available to restaurant customers. All participants must provide proof of their most recent visit to Outback by filling out the 18-digit code listed on their receipt.
Outback Survey Tips & Rewards
Restaurant customers who take the time to fill out the Outback Steakhouse survey will be rewarded by being entered in the company’s survey sweepstakes. Participants can win one of the eighty $50 Bloomin’ Brands gift cards upon each draw and the grand prize is worth $1,000.
All the Outback client survey sweepstakes winners will be chosen randomly so that each participant stands a fair chance at the rewards. The complete list of winners will be displayed online after each draw.
Please note that in order to gain access to the Outback survey rewards, all entrants must meet the following sweepstakes eligibility criteria:
- All sweepstakes participants must be legal citizens of the United States.
- All sweepstakes participants must be at least 18 years old.
- All sweepstakes participants must submit completed Tell Outback surveys.
How to take the Outback Survey
To be able to fill out the Tell Outback survey successfully and enter the sweepstakes, participants are advised to go through the following steps:
- Go to telloutback.com. This is the official Outback guest satisfaction survey where restaurant customers can provide their feedback on their experience at the company’s restaurants.
- Choose the Tell Outback survey language. Participants may choose to take the Tell Outback survey either in English or Spanish. Please note that the default language is English, but that entrants may click on the Espanol button to take the questionnaire in Spanish.
- Fill in the 18-digit survey code from the Outback receipt. Participants can prove their customer status by entering the 18-digit code listed on their receipt from the restaurant. This is the main entry requirement of the Tell Outback guest visit survey.
- Answer the Outback client survey questions. Participants are required to give the full set of Outback client survey answers to be able to submit the questionnaire. Completing it will only take a few minutes as entrants will be asked to choose from the provided answers.
- Enter the sweepstakes and earn the Outback client experience survey rewards. Upon submitting their Tell Outback customer visit surveys, participants will be asked to provide personal information to be entered in the survey sweepstakes. Please note that the full list of Outback client survey winners will be posted online after each draw.
Outback Useful Links
- Outback Website: outback.com.
- Outback Survey: telloutback.com.
- Outback Careers Page: here.
- Outback Store Finder: here.
Outback Customer Service
- Outback Online Message: here.
- Outback Mailing Address: 2202 N West Shore BlvdTampa, FL 33607.
- Outback Social Media Accounts: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.
Outback Complaints & Comments
Restaurant customers can post their comments and complaints about their experience at Outback Steakhouse and the Outback guest experience survey through one of the following methods:
- Write Outback a message. Outback customers can post their comments and questions to the company representatives at outback.com/contact-us. They will be provided with a reply in the shortest time possible via e-mail.
- Post on the Outback social media pages. Restaurant customers may also write their comments and questions on the company’s social media websites. They will be provided with answers from the Customer Care specialists via private message.