If you bought clothes from an NY&CO store, then you’ll be happy to know that there’s an NYAndCompany Survey available now. If you like your work clothes to define your personality, there’s just a no better choice for you than New York & Company.
The company’s new survey at tellus.nyandcompany.com is now the only thing you need. It’s a fairly easy survey, with a lot of questions, and neat prizes at the end. You see, that is the spirit of NY&CO. The company doesn’t offer just wear-to-work clothes. It offers an attitude. Confidence and sophistication with a touch of magic. So let’s get to it:
NYAndCompany Survey Tips & Rewards
Before we proceed, you might have a few questions regarding this recent NY&CO survey.
First and foremost, you’ll probably want to know in how many languages you can complete this survey. Unfortunately – this survey is only available in English.
NYAndCompany Survey Rewards: NY&Co Coupons
One of the coupons offers you a $10 discount on a receipt totaling over $50. The other one gives you $25 off of your next purchase that exceeds $100. Go to the steps section in order to see how these coupons will be sent to you.
To enter this NYAndCompany Survey, you’ll also need to have been in an NY&Co location within the last 14 days. Also, you need to have purchased something – you’ll see why in the next part.
NYAndCompany Survey Requirements
In order to be eligible to complete this NYAndCompany Survey, you will need three major things:
- A computer. You can use a Mac, you can use a PC. You can even complete this current survey with the help of a tablet or a smartphone. Yes, we’ve tested it. It works. All you have to do is open your iPad (or any other tech device you’ve got) and enter the address in your browser.
- Internet connection. Your internet connection must be stable and secure so as to protect your personal data.
- A receipt. This receipt should be from an in-store or online purchase from the last visit you paid to the store. Remember: this needs to have happened in the previous 14 days before taking the survey, otherwise, the survey codes will expire. For the survey, you will specifically need two numbers from your bill: the transaction number and the register number.
NYAndCompany Survey Steps
- Go to tellus.nyandcompany.com. Once there you will be greeted by a welcome message telling you that at the end of this present survey you will receive an NYAndCompany Coupon.
- Enter the captcha code. On that same page, there will be a code that you need to enter in order to prove that you’re not a robot. Just enter the code in the image and you should be through.
- Enter the numbers on your receipt. Next, you’ll be asked to provide a valid email address, the transaction and register numbers from the receipt, as well as the date of purchase. Lastly, select the exact store from which you made your purchase.
- Answer all the questions. There will be a lot of questions. It should take you about 10 minutes to answer them all. Be patient and remember exactly how your in-store experience went.
- Get the coupon. At the end of the survey, you will be informed that you should expect a coupon. This NY & Company coupon will be sent by email and will amount to either a 10% discount, or a 25% discount (more details in the Rewards section above).
NYAndCompany Useful links
- Official Website: www.newyorkandcompany.com
- Survey: tellus.nyandcompany.com
- Careers: nyandcompany.com/static/about/careers/
- Store Locator: nyandcompany.com/nyco/locations/
NYAndCompany Customer Service
- Phone Number: 800 961-9906
- Mailing Address: New York & Company, 330 West 34th Street, New York, NY 10001 Attn: Customer Service
- Social Media: Facebook; Twitter; Pinterest; Google+
Sheena C. from Union City, California nicely sums up most of the reviews of the store in her area:
I normally don’t get greeted at the store but when an associate is nearby they are always courteous. I love your clothes and enjoy shopping in this store. It’s unfortunate that the other yelpers did not have a good experience but personally I enjoy the store.
Laura R. from New York, New York, writing from the company’s flagship location says the following:
I like this place for affordable work clothes…they always have great sales going on and most of their stuff is cute. I agree with other reviewers on the aggressive sales staff, but the fact that I can almost always rely on them for buy-one-get-one or similar sales is definitely a good thing. Be sure to try things on before buying though, as the pants can vary wildly in size and cut.
Leslie Cunningham says
Shopping at New york and Co outlet in South Towne in Sandy Utah…was the first time I had ever shopped in one of your stores. I was helped by a beautiful woman
named AJ. She was very energedic and fun to shop with. I really don’t know that I would have bought anything….but she helped me find the perfect outfit. AJ made me feel wonderful in your clothes. It was such a great experience, I will probably stop in there every time I go shopping at South Towne, and see what you have. Thanks for hiring such great people!
Hannah Rivers says
Sounds like you had a pretty awesome day! You should leave a comment about this when you take the survey, to let AJ know what a great job she’s doing!