Participation in the Meijer survey brings you the chance to win the monthly $1,000 sweepstakes prize. The Meijer customer feedback survey is a way to measure customers’ satisfaction. Surveys such as the Meijer survey are extremely powerful tools used for the continuous improvement of companies.
Participate in the Meijer survey and help the retail megastores chain improve the quality of their products and services and better understand your preferences. As you proceed with the Meijer customer feedback survey, you will notice how the company assesses your satisfaction. You will be asked questions about services, products, customer care and support, company’s level of engagement.
The first Meijer store was opened in 1934 in Michigan. Located in Walker, this store led to a rapid expansion all over the state of Michigan. From here, Meijer expanded to Indiana, Illinois, Ohio, Wisconsin and Kentucky. You can always buy fresh produce in Meijer supercenters. Also, you can buy everything from your pharmaceutical essentials to electronics and bakery products.
Nonetheless, as far as the main focus of the American retail chain is concerned, fresh produce and food products are Meijer’s trademarks.
Meijer Survey Requirements
If you wish to participate in the Meijer survey, read the following requirements. These are minimum requirements that enable your participation in the Meijer customer feedback survey. You may find some in the Sweepstakes rules.
- Be over 18 years of age. The legal age to participate in the Meijer survey is 18 years. Other legislation, applicable to the state where you reside, may be taken into consideration.
- Have access to a device connected to the internet. As the Meijer customer feedback survey is conducted online, you need to have access to the internet. You can use your personal computer, laptop, tablet or phone.
- Have a secure internet connection. As your survey may be linked to the sweepstakes, you will be required to input personal data. Protect your data from theft by using a secure internet connection for the duration of the survey.
- Have the latest Meijer receipt. The latest Meijer receipt contains a validation code which you will need to be able to continue with the Meijer customer feedback survey.
Meijer Survey Tips and Rewards
At Meijer, every guest’s opinion counts. Without your important feedback, the company wouldn’t be able to grow. It’s always important to know what customers’ preferences are, what they liked or disliked about a company’s products and services. This is why Meijer is grateful for each and every of its guests’ participation in the Meijer customer feedback survey. To repay you, Meijer has also organized sweepstakes. The monthly prize values $1,000. Participate in the Meijer customer satisfaction survey and take the chance to win the monthly cash prize.
How to Take the Meijer Survey
Taking the Meijer Survey doesn’t take more than 10 minutes of your time. Follow the steps described below to successfully submit the Meijer customer feedback survey.
- Access the official website for the Meijer Survey. The following link will direct you to the first page of the Meijer customer feedback survey. Click on Meijer Survey to have direct access to the page.
- Choose Your Preferred Language. You can choose to take the Meijer customer feedback in English or in Spanish. You can notice the Spanish option in the Meijer survey screenshot below.
- Read the Sweepstakes Rules. The Sweepstakes Rules contain all the needed information on participating in the Meijer customer feedback survey. In addition to this, you will find the needed information on how you can reclaim the $1,000 monthly cash prize.
- Enter the Secure Code. A secure code is provided on your Meijer receipt. Enter the secure code in the designated field.
- Answer the questions thoroughly. Answering the Meijer survey questions takes only ten minutes overall. In order to enter the sweepstakes, you must answer all the questions in the survey form.
- Enter your personal data. Don’t skip this field as your personal data is necessary to identify you if you are the winner of the $1,000 cash prize.
- Submit the Meijer survey form. At the end, review your personal data and the questions. Click ‘Submit’.
Useful Meijer Survey Links
Here are the top three useful links related to the Meijer survey.
- Official Meijer customer feedback survey web page. This link enables you to access the Meijer survey link directly. Click on Meijer Customer Feedback Survey to be redirected to the official page.
- Official Meijer Sweepstakes Rules. Read the sweepstakes rules governing the Meijer survey sweepstakes. You will learn more about the monthly prize, how you can claim it and what the possible situations that could disqualify you from the monthly drawing are. Click on the following link to access the sweepstakes: Meijer Sweepstakes Rules.
Useful Meijer Links
Here are a few Meijer related links that you may find useful.
- Official Meijer website. Accessing the Meijer website gives you a quick glance on everything Meijer is about. From products, fresh produce to offers and special gifts, you can find everything by accessing the website: Meijer Website.
- Meijer Store Locator. Find the nearest Meijer store and enjoy the multitude of products, fresh produce, and friendly services on a day to day basis. Click on the following link to access the locator tool: Meijer Store Locator.
- Meijer Bakery Order. You can now create your own cakes or choose an already tested recipe and order it online. The Meijer staff prepares it for you and then it is delivered to your home. Whether you’re preparing for a big party or just wish to offer your loved ones delicious bakery products, check out this link: Meijer Bakery.
Participate in the Meijer survey and get ready to become one of the monthly winners of the $1,000 cash prize.
Mary Burris says
I had the nicest cashier tonight. His name was Jacob. He was at the Grove City Ohio store. #234 He doubled bagged all my heavy stuff without me asking. He asked me if I wanted to put my earring and fingernail polish in my purse so I wouldn’t lose them. How thoughtful. He was just such a nice person. Not complaining about anything, which most cashiers do. Hope he gets a KUDOS from you all. He is an assets to your company!
Hannah Rivers says
You can mention him in the survey, so Meijer can take note of what a great asset Jacob is!