The Marshalls Feedback Survey is available at www.marshallsfeedback.com. The company wishes to upgrade its customer service and offers a consistent prize for eligible survey respondents. The present Marshalls client satisfaction survey should not take more than 10 minutes to complete.
Marshalls Feedback Survey Requirements
Marshall requires its survey participants to provide valid proof of an in-store experience. Any person wishing to enter the Marshalls customer satisfaction survey must have the following:
- A computer. Any computer will do for the completion of the Marshalls guest satisfaction survey. The Marshalls website also allows access via mobile devices such as a tablet or a smartphone. While the tablet version of the website works well, the smartphone one is less satisfactory.
- A secure internet connection. Given the prize and the personal data requested by the Marshalls client visit survey, the internet connection should be adequately secured by an antivirus software.
- A Marshalls receipt. At the bottom of this receipt, there should be three pieces of information required by the Marshalls customer visit survey. The most important is the 10-digit survey number. Users are then required to enter the exact date and time of purchase.
- To be eligible to enter the sweepstakes, respondents of this survey must be legally residing in any of the 50 U.S. as well as DC. Furthermore, they must be over the age of 21 (the age of majority in the respective state).
Marshalls Feedback Survey Rewards & Tips
The participants in the Marshalls guest visit survey will be given the chance to enter the monthly sweepstakes. This drawing contest begins on the first day of each month, starting November 2015, and ends on the last day of the respective month. The Marshall client experience survey rules only allow one entry per household member per month. If a user would like to enter multiple times, he/she will have to wait for the next drawing contest time.
Marshalls Client Experience Survey Rewards
Monthly Prize of a $500 Marshalls Gift Card
The winner of the Marshalls customer experience survey sweepstakes will be contacted within seven days. For this purpose, survey participants are asked to provide a valid email address and a valid phone number by which they can be contacted. If the winner does not answer within seven days, he or she will be disqualified.
If a survey participant wants to complete the current Marshalls guest experience survey in Spanish, this is possible via the button at the bottom-left corner of the first page of the survey. This survey is not available if the participant has purchased something from one of the Marshalls mega stores in Canada.
How to Complete the Marshalls Feedback Survey?
In order to secure entry in the Marshalls feedback survey sweepstakes, customers need to:
- Go to masrshallsfeedback.com. On the page, participants will be greeted by a welcome message. This message speaks about how much Marshalls values the feedback from their customers and the time these customers take to complete the survey.
- Choose preferred language. If a Marshalls feedback survey respondent wishes to complete the survey in Spanish, it is possible via the Español button.
- Enter details from the receipt. Also on the first page, there are three fields in which a user must enter the following details: survey number, date of purchase, time of purchase. These numbers will be located on the participant’s receipt.
- Answer the Marshalls client survey questions. The user must then accurately answer the questions of the Marshalls feedback survey. This ensures the customer service department of Marshalls remains up to the task and competitive.
- Enter the Marshalls Feedback survey sweepstakes. At the end of the survey, the respondents will be asked to enter a valid email address and a valid telephone number. These two are needed in order for Marshalls to be able to contact potential winners.
Complaints & Comments
Marshalls has several options available if a user decides on filing a complaint or leaving a comment with their customer service department. The following are arranged in order of usefulness and time of response:
Give Marshalls a call. Using the customer service number above, users can contact Marshall on any issue they may have with the company.
Send Marshalls an email. If the issue a user has with Marshalls is more specific, he/she can leave a message in the company’s inbox. The email form linked above asks clients for very specific issues regarding the complaint.
Send Marshalls a message on social media. Social media is a great way of reaching out to the company, especially on Facebook on Twitter. Posts on these pages can easily be seen by everyone and most serious companies choose to deal with them as swiftly as possible.