The Lowes survey at offers Lowes customers the chance to contribute to the improvement of Lowes services and products. Moreover, by taking the Lowes survey, you can enter the monthly Lowes survey sweepstakes draw, and win one of the five prizes. The Lowes survey should take no more than 10 minutes. We will show you everything you need and all of the steps necessary to complete the Lowes survey and enter the Lowes sweepstakes.
Lowes Survey Requirements
To enter the survey, Lowes customers must keep their receipt from a recent Lowes purchase. The recepit should contain a survey invitation at the bottom. This invitation comes with a Lowes survey ID. The ID is necessary to access the Lowes guest satisfaction questionnaire. The Lowes survey ID expires in 10 days after you receive it. There will also be other information you will need to enter from the receipt in order to gain access to the questionnaire at www.lowessurvey.com.
To complete the survey at www.lowes.com/survey, potential participants must be at least 18 years old. Only residents of the US and Canada can take the survey. Keep in mind that these requirements are solely for the Lowes survey. The Lowes Guest Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes have a different set of rules and requirements.
Lowes Survey Tips & Rewards
The rewards for completing the Lowes guest visit survey are available to all respondents at the end of the form. Customers will be asked if they want to take part in the sweepstakes. The chances to win depend on the number of customers that have entered the survey in the respective sweepstakes period. To be eligible for the win, participants need to be legal residents of the US. Also, the users need to be on US territory at the time they are entering the sweepstakes.
Each month, the Lowes company will organize five draws. Lowes customers can win one of the five prizes. Each prize has a value of $300. The Lowes Sweepstakes prize will be awarded in the form of a check. That means you will not be receiving a Lowes coupon or a Lowes gift card. Rather, you will have choice to spend the sweepstakes prize however you want.
Upon entering the sweepstakes, customers agree that in the event they become the Lowes client survey sweepstakes winner, their information and their answers to the Lowes survey can be used by the company for promotional reasons. The Lowes client experience survey rewards survey prize is limited to one per household.
For more information about the Lowes Survey Sweepstakes rules and restrictions, you can visit the Lowes survey page, and click on the link at the bottom marked Sweepstakes Rules. You can also view a list of previous Lowes Sweepstakes winners by clicking on the link labeled Sweepstakes Winners, next to the Sweepstakes Rules.
How to Complete the Lowes Survey
For securing entry into the www.lowes.com feedback survey, customers will have to follow these steps:
- Go to the official Lowes survey web page, lowessurvey.com or lowes.com/survey. Once on the website, you will be greeted by a welcome message.
- Choose the language. Next, you can choose which language to take the survey in. The default language is English. You can switch to Canadian English, Canadian French or Spanish from the tab at the top of the Lowes survey page.
- Choose the country you live and click “Next” button.
- Enter the details on the receipt. Next up, users will be required to enter the details mentioned from the Lowes receipt. There will be one field specifically for each of the numbers on the receipt.
- Answer the Lowes client survey questions. Respondents of the Lowes survey should now answer candidly all the questions posed by lowessurvey.com questionnaire. The Lowes customer experience survey will ask you to rate your satifaction with Lowes stores, Lowes products and Lowes customer service.
- Enter the sweepstakes. After this has been done, users will be asked for their personal details in order to participate in the sweepstakes.
Lowes Useful information & Links
If you have any issues while taking the Lowes guest satisfaction survey, you can contact the survey support team. On the survey page, www.lowessurvey.com you’ll find a link to their email address, Survey Support.
You can also access the Other Contact Info link, where you leave extended feedback on your Lowes survey experience. Bear in mind that the Lowes survey is not managed by the Lowes company itself.
If you want to find out more about Lowes stores and products, visit their official website, www.lowes.com. Here you can find information about Lowes store hours and locations. Go to the Lowes locator tab and select the area you are interested in. You will see a full list of Lowes stores, as well as information about these stores.
If you want to get in touch with a Lowes customer service representative, the easiest way to do so is to go to the Contact Us section, on www.lowes.com. We recommend you read the Frequently Asked Questions for each category before sending an email.
You can also contact their customer service department at (800) 445-6937.
Leave a Reply