The official LEGO survey is available to customers at www.legosurvey.com. In return for providing their feedback, survey participants are automatically entered in the LEGO sweepstakes, where they can win a LEGO set worth $80. This survey guide will provide all potential applicants with information about the main requirements of the LEGO survey, as well as the best tips for applying at LEGO.
LEGO Survey Requirements
To complete the www.lego survey.com product questionnaire, all entrants must have access to the full set of LEGO client experience survey requirements, which are as follows:
- A computer. The LEGO client satisfaction survey is only available online because the company wants to get feedback from its customers from all over the world. As such, all potential applicants need to have access to a computer, smartphone or tablet to be able to fill it out.
- A secure internet connection. Participants are required to provide personal information about themselves for the LEGO customer satisfaction survey. This is why it is very important that they make sure their internet connection is secure before they begin filling out the questionnaire.
- An original LEGO product. All participants of the LEGO guest satisfaction survey are required to prove that they own original LEGO products to be granted access to the feedback questionnaire. To do so, they must enter the 4-5 digit set number which is printed on the box in which the product came in. It can be found either on the front of the box, near the age marking or on the side of the box, right below the LEGO
All potential entrants need to know that the LEGO client visit survey is only available to adults. According to the official Terms and Conditions of the survey, if minors want to submit their feedback, they must do by having an adult answer the LEGO store survey questions on their behalf.
LEGO Survey Tips & Rewards
To demonstrate their appreciation for the customers who take the time to answer the feedback questions, the LEGO company has decided to enter them all in the survey sweepstakes. One lucky survey participant in 1000 will be rewarded with an original LEGO set worth $80.
Please note that the LEGO client survey sweepstakes winners are chosen randomly and that they stand a fair chance to win the original set. The company will contact them via e-mail to provide them with the full information regarding how they can get hold of their prize.
How to take the LEGO Survey
To have a chance at the LEGO client experience survey rewards, all participants must submit a completed survey. To do so, they must go through all of the following steps:
- Go to www.legosurvey.com. This is the official LEGO guest visit survey where customers can provide their feedback about the company’s products.
- Enter the 4-5 digit set number. All participants need to prove that they are the owners of original LEGO As such, they must fill in the set number listed on the box of the product to be granted access to the LEGO customer visit survey.
- Answer the LEGO client survey questions. Participants are required to go through the provided LEGO client survey answers and choose the ones that best fit their experience with the company’s products. Please note that they must answer all of the questions to be able to submit their LEGO client experience survey.
- Submit the survey and enter the LEGO sweepstakes. All participants who submit their filled out questionnaires are automatically entered in the company’s sweepstakes. LEGO client survey winners are rewarded with original LEGO sets.
LEGO Useful Links
LEGO Customer Service
- LEGO Contact Number: 1-800-835-4386 (for American customers).
- LEGO Online Message: here.
- LEGO Social Media Accounts: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram.
LEGO Complaints & Comments
Customers can post their questions, comments or complaints regarding the LEGO guest experience survey or the company products by contacting the Customer Service office. To do so, they can use one of the following methods:
- Give LEGO a call. American LEGO owners can call 1-800-835-4386 to talk to the company representatives, who will provide them with the assistance they need. Customers from other countries can go to lego.com/service and click on the Phone Us button to find the telephone number for their location.
- Write LEGO a message. LEGO owners can post their comments and questions about the LEGO customer experience survey or the company’s products by writing to the LEGO representatives. They have to go to lego.com/service and click on the Email Us button.
- Post on the LEGO social media pages. Customers can post their questions or comments on the company’s social media pages listed above to get an answer much quicker.