KFC appreciates customer feedback. If you have recently dined at a KFC restaurant, than you will have likely received an invitation for the KFC survey, MyKFCExperience. The survey can be accessed online, at www.mykfcexperience.com.
In this guide, we will explain what the MyKFCExperience survey requirements are, and what to expect from the KFC survey questions. We will also tell how to get the KFC survey reward.
KFC Survey Rewards
Ayone who take the MyKFCExperience survey will receive a KFC coupon. To take advantage of the KFC survey coupon reward, you will need a KFC receipt. On your receipt, in the survey invitation area, there will be a blank space. Above it, the receipt will instruct you to “Write validation code below”.
After filling in the KFC survey questionnaire, you will see the KFC coupon code appear on screen. This is the code you will have to write on the receipt. To redeem the KFC coupon, bring the receipt with the code with you to a KFC restaurant. You can use it just as you would use any other KFC coupon.
The current offer of the KFC coupon should printed on the receipt you used. The KFC survey coupon reward cannot be exchanged for any other KFC offer other than the one mentioned on the receipt. KFC coupons cannot be cumulated with other offers.
KFC Survey Requirements
To enter questionnaire at www.mykfcexperience.com you will need KFC survey invitation code. You will be required to enter this code when you first reach www.mykfcexperience.com.
If your KFC receipt does not contain a survey invitation code, you will be offered an alternative method of entering the MyKFCExperience survey. You will be able to provide information related to your KFC purchase in place of a survey invitation code. The information needed will also be available on your receipt.
Lastly, you should keep in mind that you will need the receipt to redeem the KFC survey reward, namely th KFC coupon.
Note that KFC survey participants should be at least 18 years old (or of legal age in their state of residence). The MyKFCExperience customer survey is available only to legal residents of the US.
How to Complete the KFC Survey
- Go to www.mykfcexperience.com. Once on the page, you should be greeted by a welcome message.
- Enter the KFC survey code. In the first box on the www.mykfcexperience.com landing page, you should enter the KFC survey invitation code. If your receipt does not have a code, skip to the step.
- Enter time of visit. In the next box, you will have enter the time you visited the KFC restaurant. The time of your visit is printed on your receipt.
- Answer all the KFC Survey questions. The KFC survey questions are very easy to answer. You will have to rate the KFC menu and services on a few criteria. You will also be able to leave a comment on the survey, if the survey questions did not cover the topics you want to speak about.
- (Optional) Enter your contact details. If you would like to receive news about KFC offers and deals and new KFC menu items, you can leave your contact information to subscribe to the KFC newsletter. This step is optional. If you do not fill in the contact details, you will still receive your KFC coupon.
- Wait for the KFC coupon code and write it on your receipt. It may take a couple of moment before the KFC coupon code appears on screen. Do not close or refresh the www.mykfcexperience.com website before you write the coupon code on your receipt, as you may lose the code.
KFC Useful Information and Links
For information about the KFC menu, restaurants or offers and deals, visit their main website, www.kfc.com. Use the KFC store locator at www.kfc.com if you would like to find KFC restaurant location near youand view their contact details. Likewise, use this tool if you are interested in KFC restaurant hours, as each KFC location may have its own schedule.
To contact KFC customer service, use to contact options below. If you would like to speak with the managers of a specific KFC location, use the store locator to view the contact details of that restaurant.
- KFC Phone Number: 1-800-CALL-KFC
- KFC Email Form: here
- KFC Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube