Any recent Home Depot customer is encouraged to leave Home Depot their feedback regarding Home Depot stores, products and customer service. If you would like to mention your opinion on these topics, you can do so at www.homedepotopinion.com, the official Home Depot survey website.
This guide will offer instructions for the Home Depot survey. We will also talk about the Home Depot sweepstakes which you can enter after completing the survey.
Home Depot Survey Tips & Rewards
If you complete the Home Depot survey, you will be elligible for the Home Depot sweepstakes draw. The grand prize of the Home Depot sweepstakes is a $5000 Home Depot gift card. The Home Depot giftcard can be redeemed at any of the partcipating Home Depot stores in your area.
There are two categories of prizes. One is the Consumer prize, and the other is the Professional category. Each category receives on Home Depot giftcard. A Home Depot customer can enter only one category per sweepstakes period.
In addition, there are a few rules regarding sweepstakes participation. Entrants must of legal age in their state of residence. They must also be residents of the US, Home Depot employees and their household members cannot participate in the Home Depot sweepstakes. For further details regarding the Home Depot sweepstakes rules, you can consult the Sweepstakes Rules page at www.homedepotopinion.com.
Home Depot Survey Requirements
To enter the survey you will need a Home Depot receipt. Home Depot receipts which contain a Home Depot survey invitation will have a survey User ID and password in the invitation area. Without this information, you will not be able to accesss the questionnaire at www.homedepotopinion.com.
Survey participants must also be of legal age in their state of residence. Just like in the case of the sweepstakes, Home Depot employees cannot take part in the survey, and neither can their household members.
How to Complete the Home Depot Survey
- Go to homedepotopinion.com.
- Choose your preferred language. Before you start the Home Depot survey, you can select the survey language. By default, the Home Depot opinion survey is English but you can switch to French or Spanish.
- Click Begin Survey. Once you have selected the language, you can click Next to move on to the survey.
- Enter you ZIP. On the next page of www.homedepotopinion.com you will have to specify the Zip code of your residence. Note that, this must the Zip of the area in which you live, not the area in which the Home Depot store was located.
- Enter the User ID and Password. These two can be found on your Home Depot receipt.
- Complete all the questions. The Home Depot survey questions are all related to Home Depot stores and products, and Home Depot customer service. You will also get the chance to leave comments, if you would like to provide more detailed feedback.
- Enter the sweepstakes. After answering the Home Depot survey questions, you must provide your consent to enter the Home Depot sweepstakes draw. You will also need to provide contact information, so Home Depot can get in touch if you win the Home Depot giftcard
Home Depot Useful Information & Links
For information about Home Depot stores and products, you can visit www.homedepot.com. This website, www.homedepot.com is dedicated to consumer stores and products. For the pro Home Depot website, go to www.homedepot.com/c/professional_contractor.
To find a Home Depot near you, use the Home Depot store locator, available at www.homedepot.com. With this tool, you can view the contact details of a specific Home Depot location and Home Depot store hours for that location.
To speak with a Home Depot customer service representative, use the contact details listed below.
Home Depot Phone Number: 1-800-HOME-DEPOT
Home Depot Email Form: here