GAP customers have the chance to use their recent GAP shopping experience to improve their services and products. If you want to let GAP know what you think about GAP stores, you can easily do it with the Survey4GAP. Find out how you can take the Survey4GAP and let your opinions be heard by GAP management.
Survey4GAP Tips & Rewards
If you take the Survey4GAP you will automatically receive a GAP coupon. You can spend this GAP coupon in any GAP store. However, you must bring the coupon code with you the next time you visit a GAP store. You cannot use the GAP coupon in the online store.
After you complete all the survey questions, the GAP coupon code should appear on screen. It will take a couple of seconds before the HAP coupon appears. There is a troubleshooting link you can click if the GAP coupon fails to show up. The value of this GAP coupon is a 20% discount off of any regular priced GAP item.
To redeem your GAP coupon, print the last page of the survey that displays the coupon code. You can also write the GAP coupon code on your receipt (the one you used the access the survey) and bring the receipt with the code with you when you go to a GAP store.
The requirements for the Survey4GAP are not very strict. Virtually any recent GAP customer can take part in the survey. The most important thing you’ll need to access the survey is a recent GAP receipt.
You will need this receipt to verify the fact that you have indeed shopped at a GAP store during the last 7 days. Note that, you will not be able to access the Survey4GAP if your trip to a GAP store was more than a week before.
You should also keep in mind that you might need this GAP receipt to write the GAP coupon code. You can print the GAP coupon page, however, it might be more convenient to write the coupon code on your receipt. Lastly, survey participants must also be at least 18 years old.
How to Complete the Survey4GAP
If you have your GAP receipt at hand, you can now begin the GAP survey itself. This is what you’ll need to do:
- Visit the GAP survey website, www.survey4gap.com.
- Select the country you made your purchase and language to begin survey.
- Write the date of your purchase in the first blank field of the page.
- Write the exact hour of your purchase in the following field.
- Type the transaction number in the third field. You can find the transaction number on your GAP receipt, underneath the date.
- Choose whether or not you are at least 18 years old. If you are not yet 18, you will not be able to take part in the Survey4GAP.
- Verify your credentials and click the “I am not a robot” button.
- Answer the Survey4GAP questions. All Survey4GAP questions are related to your most recent experienc at a GAP store. You will have to rate GAP customer service, products, and stores. You’ll also get the chance to leave extended feedback, if you want.
- Submit your answers. After the survey is complete, wait a couple of second until the GAP coupon code shows up on your screen.
- Print the Survey4GAP page with the GAP coupon code, or write the code on your receipt to receive a 20% discount on your next item.
Useful Information & Links
If you’re having trouble accessing the Survey4GAP website, www.survey4gap.com, make sure you have cookies enabled. The survey host requires cookies in order to run the website. Create an exception for the www.survey4gap.com website, to ensure everything runs smoothly.
If you’re still having issues with the website, or the survey, contact the SurveyGAP support team. You can send them feedback online using the contact form.
For any other issues regarding GAP stores or products, contact GAP customer service. The GAP customer service phone number is 1-800-GAPSTYLE (that’s 1-800-427-7895). You should also take a look at the GAP customer service page at www.gap.com to view other contact options.
For information about specific GAP location, use the GAP store locator at www.gap.com. It will allow you to find the nearest GAP store. It will also inform you about GAP store hours, and contact info for the GAP locations you are interested in.
Leave a Reply