The Foot Locker survey is available on their survey website. It offers store customers the chance to get a discount for their next purchase. So, to get the discount, participants have to answer all the questions in the customer feedback form. Also, the Foot Locker survey should not take more than five minutes to complete.
Foot Locker Survey Requirements
A single person cannot take the survey unless that person proves that he or she made more than one purchase on separate dates from Foot Locker stores. Participants will need:
- A computer. Other mobile devices will work as well. Usability for PC/Mac is 5/5 while usability for tablets is 4/5. Smartphones only have usability of 2.5/5.
- A secure internet connection. They link the device to an internet connection that has antivirus software. This is so as to protect the personal data one may need to enter throughout the course of this survey.
- A Foot Locker receipt. Users answering the survey will need a Foot Locker receipt. This receipt will have to contain both a Foot Locker store code and a Foot Locker transaction number. The first one should be a 5-digit code present at the top of the receipt, and the second one can vary in length depending on the store from which the purchase was made.
Foot Locker Survey Rewards & Tips
The following offers are redeemable by one person only, within a deadline that is written on the survey invitation. Furthermore, these offers do not cumulate with other in-store offers.
Rewards: Foot Locker Coupon Code
The resulting discount amounts to $10 off of a purchase of over $50 from a Foot Locker store. You can enter the coupon code at the end of the survey online for purchase from the Foot Locker web store. You can also use it while visiting any of the Foot Locker stores across the US. Reminder: this Foot Locker survey guide is for the US version of the survey, not the UK or Canada versions of the Foot Locker survey.
The current, US version can be in both Spanish and in English. To do this, a user must simply go to the first page of the survey and choose the appropriate option.
How to Complete the Foot Locker Survey?
The following are the exact steps that a respondent must undertake in order to be eligible for the Foot Locker survey reward.
- Go to footlockersurve.com. The website will greet the user with a welcome message, after which it will ask about the preferred language.
- Choose the language. The participant must first choose the language in which the questions will be: either Spanish or English, for the US version.
- Enter the store number. The next thing to do is locate the store number on the Foot Locker Receipt. So, this should be at the top of the ticket. Also, the number must then be entered in the appropriate field.
- Enter the transaction number. Likewise, the transaction number will be located on the same receipt. This should also be entered but on the next page.
- Answer the questions. Next up are the actual questions. The users need to provide truthful answers relating to their authentic experience in the Foot Locker stores.
- Get the Foot Locker coupon code. After all the questions are complete, the Foot Locker customer visit survey respondent will get the appropriate code for the $10 discount.
Complaints & Comments
There are several methods by which a Foot Locker customer can file a Foot Locker complaint. While Foot Locker usually responds to all the complaints, we recommend the following:
Give Foot Locker a Call. Using the number mentioned above should prove to be the quickest way of getting in touch with a Foot Locker representative.
Use Social Media. Posts on social media pages have great potential to get answered, as everybody can see the complaints and the company does not want its image to be shaken by these.
Use the Live Chat. On the customer service page of Foot Locker, there is a Live Chat that is open daily between 8 AM and 11 PM. The Live Chat is available in both English and Spanish.