The Foot Action survey promises to give participants an impressive reward after they answer all the questions. Therefore, for less than 5 minutes that it takes to complete the survey, customers of the famous shoe-place can get a discount on their next purchase. However, not all participants are eligible for the survey. In the following article, we will discuss the conditions for entering the survey, tips, and rewards. Also, the exact steps by which customers can get a hold of the prize.
Foot Action Survey Requirements
In order to enter the survey, customers need to provide valid proof of purchase. The company values candid feedback. Thus, it strives to restrict the survey only to those people who have had experience with their stores. Here are the exact requirements of the Foot Action customer satisfaction survey.
- A computer. The first thing that users need in order to enter the Foot Action client visit survey is access to a working computer. This device can be either a desktop PC, laptop, Mac, tablet, or smartphone. All mobile versions of the Foot Action survey work perfectly fine.
- A secure internet connection. It’s very important that the Foot Action customer visit survey participant’s connection is secure. You can do it by using antivirus software before taking the actual survey. The customer feedback form will ask personal data of the users. Therefore, in their interest to be taking every step necessary to make sure their internet is secure.
- A Foot Action receipt. To actually enter the survey, visitors need to provide proof of purchase. This means that they need to have their receipt. The receipt should contain a 5-digit store number (located at the top of the bill). This number should be there irrespective of the actual store where the users made their visit.
Important: Entering the wrong store number multiple times will result in a banning of the specific PC from entering the Foot Action customer experience survey. This is automatic because the company’s website has an anti-spam/robot checker.
Foot Action Tips & Rewards
There is a single reward for this survey is to reward once and only once per user, per month of the survey. The discount cannot be cumulated with any other discount (such as the special Foot Action January discount of 20% off each purchase). For multiple purchases, each discount is once per purchase, separately.
Foot Action Client Experience Survey Rewards: Foot Action Discount Validation Code.
The Foot Action Discount coupon will offer Foot Action guest experience survey participants 10% off of the next purchase from Foot Action stores. The only condition for this discount is that the purchase is over $50.
Equally important is that survey participants had visited the store the one week prior to them entering the survey. If their receipt is older than 7 days, chances are they won’t be allowed in the survey. This is a way to accelerate the process of finding customer service problems and fixing them.
How to Complete the Foot Action Survey
The following are the exact steps to completing the Foot Action survey and getting to the rewards:
- Go to footactionsurvey.com. Once on the page, the company will tell users just how much it values their feedback. After welcoming them to the Foot Action survey, the page will direct participants to the next page.
- Choose the language. Next, users will have to choose their desired language in which to take the survey. The two options are English and Spanish.
- Enter the receipt details. The next step requires users to provide their Foot Action receipt. The 5-digit store number that is needed should be located at the top of your receipt.
- Answer all the questions. Next comes the biggest part of the survey, i.e. answering the Foot Action client survey questions.
- Get the validation code. After providing candid feedback for all of the questions, users will be presented with a validation code. They can write on their receipt in order to turn it into a Foot Action coupon.
Foot Action Useful Links
Complaints & Comments
In order to file a complaint with the Foot Action customer service department, users have several options. The following are listed by order of convenience.
Give Foot Action a call. Calling the number above is the surest way of contacting Foot Action customer service.
Email Foot Action. Sending Foot Action an email via the feedback form means that users will be able to present their problems in detail.
Post on Foot Action’s Social Media. Posting on their Facebook page is an easy way. It is to ensure other potential customers are aware of the user’s problems with the company.