The FedEx customer satisfaction survey can be found at www.fedex.com/welisten. This guide will outline and show the step-by-step process to completing the survey along with a few helpful hints and tutorials. There is also useful contact information should you still have any questions upon completion.
FedEx Survey Requirements
A few requirements are necessary to complete the FedEx survey. Participants must provide demographic information such as a name, email address, and telephone number. Also, be sure to have your account number handy or the receipt from your recent purchase.
FedEx Survey Rewards and Tips
Each participant who completes the survey will receive a coupon for a future FedEx order. The coupon is good for 15% off an order of $20 or more on any print order. You can print the coupon after completion of the FedEx survey.
How to Complete the FedEx Survey: Step-by-step Instructions
- Start at www.fedex.com/welisten which will prompt you to begin your FedEx survey.
- Select your prominent reading language and review the terms and conditions before beginning.
- Select what kind of service you used and the date of service. Specifics including time of day, estimation of wait time for your delivery and other details may be needed depending on your type of service. Be sure to have your receipt available for reference.
- Answer questions varying from the satisfaction of the care that you received to your satisfaction with the team member(s) who assisted you. State how likely you would be to recommend FedEx services to your friends and family.
- Leave a comment on your general experience or any feedback that you think would be beneficial to FedEx.
- Include your email address if you would like to receive promotions and special offers from FedEx.
Useful Information and Links
For the best survey experience, be sure to have a reliable internet connection to complete the survey. Try to have as much information and details as you can about your order.
If you need additional assistance regarding the completion of the survey, email email@example.com or call 1 (800) 467-0047.
There are various ways to contact FedEx if you need additional assistance regarding your FedEx order or other order information.
FedEx.com has an online chat available by going to the site and clicking on the customer support center link. You can also email FedEx by choosing a link such as: FedEx Express, FedEx Ground, FedEx Freight, FedEx Office, FedEx Custom Critical or FedEx Trade Networks.
FedEx is also available by phone at 1 (800) 463-3339. (There is other contact information that can be found on the website for participants outside of the United States.)
You can find FedEx is on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest and online at FedEx Office. Be sure to connect with them socially and also share your experience with others.
Leave a Reply