If you have recently visited Family Dollar and want to send them feedback, you can easily do so with the Family Dollar Survey. The official Family Dollar survey can be accessed at www.ratefd.com. Please note that the www.tellfd.com Family Dollar survey is no longer available at this time. This survey guide will provide all potential entrants with the best tips for filling out the company’s feedback questionnaire and the main requirements they will have to meet in order to gain access to the rewards.
Family Dollar Survey Requirements
One of the main conditions that all the participants of the Family Dollar client satisfaction survey need to meet to be able to collect the rewards is to submit a complete survey. To do so, they need to have access to the survey requirements, which are as follows:
- A Computer. The Family Dollar customer satisfaction survey is only available online, which means that all entrants will need to have access to a computer in order to participate. The company does not utilize paper-based surveys at the moment.
- A Secure Internet Connection. Please note that the Family Dollar guest satisfaction survey will require applicants to submit personal information. As such, it is advisable that they have access to a secure internet connection when filling out the questionnaire.
- A Valid Family Dollar Receipt. The first requirement of the Family Dollar client visit survey is that entrants provide the unique 16 to 19 digit code listed on the official company receipts. This constitutes proof of their customer status.
Family Dollar Survey Rewards & Tips
The main Family Dollar client experience survey rewards are store coupons worth $500 that can be redeemed at one of the company’s variety stores. Please note that all the Family Dollar client survey winners will be chosen in the sweepstakes organized on the company’s portal.
In order to gain access to the rewards, all Family Dollar client survey sweepstakes winners must meet the eligibility criteria. They have to be legal citizens of the United States and they need to be above the age of majority in their state of residence.
How to Take the Family Dollar Survey
To successfully complete the Family Dollar customer visit survey, all entrants need to go through all the following steps:
- Go to current Family Dollar Survey portal, www.ratefd.com. This is the only Family Dollar guest visit survey that is available to customers at the moment. Please note that the tellfd.com survey website no longer works.
- Choose the language. The Family Dollar survey is available in English and Spanish. Customers can choose the language they want the questionnaire to be in so that they provide the best possible information regarding their experience at the company’s variety stores.
- Fill in the code from the Family Dollar receipt. One of the main Family Dollar survey requirements is that all participants fill in a unique survey code. You can find this code on your Family Dollar receipt. A picture is provided on the survey portal so that customers know exactly where to look for the 16 to 19 digit code.
- Answer the Family Dollar client survey questions. All entrants of the Family Dollar survey must go through each step of the company’s feedback questionnaire. Please note that all survey answers will be used to improve the services provided by the store.
- Collect the rewards. All entrants of the Family Dollar guest experience survey who meet the eligibility criteria are automatically included in the Family Dollar survey sweepstakes. The grand prize is a $500 Family Dollar coupon that customers can redeem on their following visit to the store. Please note that this Family Dollar coupon can be used just once, and you cannot receive money in exchange for the coupon.
Family Dollar Useful Links
- Family Dollar Official page: www.familydollar.com.
- Family Dollar Survey Link: www.ratefd.com.
- Family Dollar Career Page: here.
- Family Dollar Store Finder: here.
Family Dollar Customer Service
- Family Dollar Contact Number: 866-377-6420.
- Family Dollar Online Message: here.
- Family Dollar Social Media Accounts: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube.
Family Dollar Complaints & Comments
Entrants of the Family Dollar $500 survey can post their comments and complaints to the company representatives by making use of one of the following means of communication:
- Give Family Dollar a call. Participants of the Family Dollarcustomer survey can call 866-377-6420 to speak to the company’s Customer Services department. A Family Dollar representative will provide them with the assistance they need.
- Write Family Dollar a message. Survey entrants must go to familydollar.com/contactus to post their inquiries in writing. A company representative will provide them with the guidance they need in the shortest time possible.
- Write on the Family Dollar social media pages. Survey participants can post their comments and complaints on the company’s social media pages and they will be presented with a reply in the comment section.