The Costa Vida survey is the dining restaurant chain’s way of inviting all its customers to provide valuable feedback. Were you happy with your food and the staff was friendly? Let the crew at your favorite Costa Vida location know. Your feedback is valuable to the fastest growing franchise in American and Canada. For the staff and the company, it means the building block of a long-lasting relationship with their customers. For you, it means always better services and products and an ever enjoyable atmosphere.
Costa Vida was established in 2003 in Layton, Utah. Sarah Gardner and JD had just returned from an inspiring trip to Cabo San Lucas. From the delicious, always fresh local cuisine to the lively atmosphere they experienced during their trip, the couple brought back everything. Costa Vida restaurants are an oasis of delightful tastes, music, and videos. Their philosophy is to maintain a chain of fresh produce and delicious foods that are always served fresh to their guests.
Costa Vida encourages an active lifestyle and a proactive attitude towards life. Their motto is, after all, Eat Inspired, Live Inspired.
Costa Vida Survey Requirements
In order to participate in the Costa Vida Survey, guests must ensure that they comply with these basic requirements. Thus, as a Costa Vida guest who wishes to participate in the Costa Vida customer satisfaction survey, you should have:
- A secure, working internet connection. The Costa Vida client satisfaction survey is conducted online. Thus, the basic requirement is to have a working internet connection on the device of your choice. Also, make sure that you check the security features of the internet connection. As the Costa Vida survey requires the input of personal data, it is recommended that you keep an eye on the security of your connection, to prevent data theft.
- A laptop, mobile device or personal computer. The Costa Vida survey website is optimized for good functioning on all these devices. Thus, it can be accessed via the secure internet connection from a mobile device, a laptop or computer.
- The latest Costa Vida receipt. The receipt from your latest visit to your favorite Costa Vida location is the key to participating in the Costa Vida survey. On top of the receipt, you will find the unique restaurant number necessary to complete all the steps of the Costa Vida guest satisfaction survey.
Costa Vida Survey Tips and Rewards
Every guest who participates in the Costa Vida survey is rewarded by the dining restaurant chain upon completing and submitting the survey questions and answers. At the end of the Costa Vida customer satisfaction survey, you will receive a redemption code. Note it down on the receipt and bring it back with you to the following visit at your favorite Baja food restaurant chain. The offer will be activated at the register. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to provide valuable feedback and help Costa Vida become even better.
How to Take the Costa Vida Survey
Taking the Costa Vida survey is fairly easy. All you need to do is follow this procedure step by step. Completing the Costa Vida guest experience survey brings not only the opportunity to help the company improve their services and products and provide the best for you, but also to win a redemption code to be used during your next visit. This is how to take the Costa Vida survey.
- Visit the Costa Vida survey website. The Costa Vida survey website can be accessed at the following link: CostaVidaSurvey. Opening the page will lead to the first step of the Costa Vida customer satisfaction survey as seen in the screenshot below.
- Prepare the Costa Vida receipt. Your latest receipt from the visit at the Costa Vida favorite location should be at hand. You will need to enter the number of the store located on top of the receipt as a verification and validation code.
- Click Next. Clicking the Next button will lead to the following page of the survey which requires the input of personal data. Once more, make sure that your internet connection is secure in order to prevent data loss or theft.
- Answer the Costa Vida survey questions. Completing the questions featured in the Costa Vida guest experience survey doesn’t take longer than five minutes. Make sure everything is completed and click
- Write down the redemption code. At the end of the survey, all guests receive a redemption code that can be used to activate a special Costa Vida offer. Take the redemption code and the receipt with you at your favorite Baja food location and activate the offer at the register.
Useful Costa Vida Links
Costa Vida restaurant chain is more than a place that offers food. Loved by millions of Americans for the fresh, delightful products of Mexican origin on their menu, Costa Vida also proposes a preview into a different lifestyle. Here are a few useful links to get you more accustomed to Costa Vida:
- Costa Vida survey link. Access this link if you wish to participate in the Costa Vida survey and offer the company valuable feedback on your latest visit there: CostaVidaSurvey.
- Costa Vida Locations. This link is a valuable tool if you want to find out which Costa Vida location is closest to you or which other location could soon become your favorite: CostaVidaLocations.
- Costa Vida Menu. Before heading out to your favorite Baja food restaurant, you have the possibility to check their menu online by clicking on CostaVidaMenu. Note that you can also order online, thus never missing out on the fresh Mexican food you love.
- Costa Vida Gift Cards. Treat your friends or loved ones to an amazing dining experience at Costa Vida. To find out more information on gift cards offered by Costa Vida, click on the following link:CostaVidaGiftCards.
- Social Media. Keep up with the good news and the good work of the Costa Vida team wherever you are by following their social media account. Costa Vida is present on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Costa Vida proposes a new, healthier way of living and eating, inspired by a mixture of cultures. It has already grown hundred-fold since its opening in 2003. Help it grow even more by participating in the Costa Vida survey.