The Boston Market survey available at www.tellbostonmarket.com is an easy customer feedback form, which should not take more than 5 minutes to complete. It’s meant to offer customers of the Boston Market fast casual restaurants the chance to not only give important feedback but to also earn a reward while completing the Boston Market client satisfaction survey. This article is a complete guide comprising the requirements, the rewards, and the steps to completing the Boston Market customer visit survey.
Boston Market Survey Requirements
The Boston Market customer satisfaction survey requires entrants to fulfill a set of requirements. These make sure that the respondents have actually visited one of Boston Market’s over 460 restaurants in the US. The survey rules do not specify whether it can be taken by customers who wish to enter via mail.
- A computer. The survey can be taken on any computing device. While it works best on a PC or a Mac, the Boston Market guest satisfaction survey can also be taken on a tablet or a smartphone.
- A secure internet connection. The Boston Market client visit survey does require its users to provide some personal information. For this information to be safe, the internet connection of the survey respondents should be secured by an antivirus software. This measure is a necessary precaution.
- A Boston Market receipt. The user must provide the following info found on the receipt: store number, date of purchase, time of purchase, transaction number, and the total amount paid. If any of these numbers do not match, the respondent’s survey answers will not be taken into consideration.
Boston Market Tips & Rewards
The reward for the completion of the Boston Market customer survey will be given to the winner via a code. The code must then be written on the participant’s old receipt. The receipt with the code can subsequently be used at any participating Boston Market location, within a given timeframe.
Boston Market Client Experience Survey Rewards:
Boston Market Coupon Validation Code
At the end of the survey, all participants will be given a 5-digit number representing the validation code for their coupon. To obtain the coupon, users simply have to use their old receipt with the code written on it at their next visit to a Boston Market restaurant. The restaurant personnel will offer the discount accordingly. The Boston Market guest visit survey discount cannot be lesser than $10 or greater than $20. The discount can only be applied to an in-store purchase. It cannot be used for a grocery purchase or for a home delivery purchase. All taxes deductible from this win will be supported by the person receiving the coupon.
The Boston Market guest visit survey discount cannot be lesser than $10 or greater than $20. The discount can only be applied to an in-store purchase. It cannot be used for a grocery purchase or for a home delivery purchase. All taxes deductible from this win will be supported by the person receiving the coupon.
There is no greater reward for the current Boston Market guest experience survey than the Boston Market coupon. All survey respondents will be awarded this coupon upon answering all the Boston Market client survey questions.
How to Complete the Boston Market Survey
The following are the exact steps required to enter the Boston Market survey and complete it in order to receive the Boston Market coupon code.
- Go to tellbostonmarket.com. On the website, participants will be greeted by a message telling them how much Boston Market values their feedback. There will also be a mention of the reward available if the survey is completed.
- Choose the language. Next, Boston Market survey respondents should select the language in which to take the survey: English or Spanish. If the participant wishes to take the survey in Spanish, he or she must click the Español button towards the bottom of the page.
- Enter the details on the receipt. The following step is to enter all the details on the receipt mentioned above. Caution is advised here since even a single mistake may ban users from taking the survey.
- Answer the Boston Market client survey questions. Answering all the questions with accurate feedback will allow Boston Market to improve their customer survey in the stores visited by the survey participants.
- Enter personal details. After the questions have been completed, the survey users will be prompted to provide their full name, email address, and telephone number for contact purposes.
- Get the Boston Market coupon code. The coupon validation code will be given to survey respondents upon finishing all the previous steps.
Boston Market Useful Links
- Boston Market Website: bostonmarket.com.
- Boston Market Online Survey: tellbostonmarket.com.
- Boston Market Careers: here.
- Boston Market Restaurant Locator: here.
Boston Market Customer Service:
- Boston Market Phone Number: (800) 877-2870.
- Boston Market Mailing Address: Boston Market Corporation, Attn: Guest Contact Center, 14103 Denver West Parkway, Golden, CO 80401.
- Boston Market Email Form: here.
- Boston Market Social Media: Facebook; Twitter; Instagram; Pinterest.
Boston Market Complaints & Comments
If users would like to file a complaint with Boston Market’s Customer Service department, they can do so by using one of the methods described above.
Give Boston Market a phone call. Using the phone number above can be the easiest way to get in touch with a Boston Market employee. However, they may pass along users to other employees until they will reach the department responsible for user’s problem.
Give Boston Market an email. The email form above can make sure that the complaint reaches the department responsible for it. Describing the problem in detail can speed up the process to solving it.
Post on Boston Market’s social media. While this option may have the slowest response time, it may have greater impact as all users that visit the Boston Market page will be able to see the complaint.