Welcome to the Save a Lot survey guide! This is a comprehensive and detailed article that will list everything that you need to know about taking the Save a Lot customer satisfaction survey. In this article, you will gain knowledge regarding any sort of requirements that are necessary to qualify for the survey at www.savealotlistens.com, information on potential rewards you will receive from taking the survey, contact information for the company itself and useful links that will help make the survey-taking process simple and more efficient for you.
Save a Lot Survey Requirements
To qualify for the Save a Lot survey, Save a Lot wants you to meet a couple of their legal requirements in order to ensure that you are eligible for this survey. The qualifications for this feedback form are as follows.
– must be 18 years of age or older
– have to be legal residents of the United States of America or the District of Columbia
– must not live in the states in which this sweepstake is null and void, including Florida and Rhode Island
Save a Lot Survey Rewards and Tips
When you take the Save a Lot feedback survey, you will not only be assisting the company to make improvements to their store locations as well as their customer service to better your future shopping experiences, you will be entered into a drawing for a prize. You can enter into this drawing by completing a survey once every seven days when you visit their stores. The prize is a monthly drawing for a $100 gift card that can be redeemed in any Save a Lot store location.
Save a Lot Survey Steps at www.savealotlistens.com
Below, you will find guided instructions on how to take the Save a Lot survey.
- Go to the official Save a Lot satisfaction survey site at savealot.survey.marketforce.com.
- Read the page that is presented. Have your store receipt available.
- Enter the 4-digit store ID found on your receipt in the proper box.
- Click “Take Survey.”
- Answer all of the questions that follow in the most honest and precise manner that you can.
- Click submit which will enter you in the prize drawing.
Useful Information and Links
If you find that you still have questions while taking the Save a Lot customer satisfaction survey or afterwards, please feel free to use any of the contact information listed below to gain a better understanding the survey directly from the company itself.
Save a Lot Contact Info:
Save a Lot customer service phone number: 1-888-725-4537
Save a Lot Headquarters: 1-314-592-9100
Email/contact form: save-a-lot.com/form/contact-us
Address: 100 Corporate Office Dr, Earth City, MO 63045
In the comments section, we encourage you to let us know about your experience with the Save a Lot survey. You can also ask us any questions that you may still have about completing the survey process as well.