Whataburger customers can leave the restaurant feedback through the WhatavurgerSurvey at www.whataburgersurvey.com. This guide will provide instructions for the WhataburgerSurvey, plus contact details and information regarding the WhataburgerSurvey rewards.
We will also provide you with information regarding the WhataburgerSurvey requirements, to see if you can take the survey.
WhataburgerSurvey Rewards & Tips
For completing the WhataburgerSurvey, you will receive a Whataburger coupon immediately. The Whataburger coupon comes as a code. To redeem your Whataburger coupon you will need a recent Whataburger receipt. The receipt should have a special area for you to write the code in. Once you have written down the Whataburger coupon code, you must present the receipt to the restaurant cashier the next time you visit a Whataburger restaurant.
The value of the Whataburger coupon may change, so you should check your receipt to see what you will be receiving. The receipt will also mention any rules or restrictions that may apply when you redeem the Whataburger coupon.
To enter the WhataburgerSurvey, all you need is a recent Whataburger receipt with a survey invitation. You will need this code to enter the www.whataburgersurvey.com website.
You will also need your receipt in order to write down the Whataburger coupon code and redeem your reward.
Survey invitation codes must be used within 3 days after receiving them. Codes will expire after that and you will be unable to access the www.whataburgersurvey.com website.
How to take the WhataburgerSurvey
- Open the WhataburgerSurvey website, www.whataburgersurvey.com
- There you will be prompted to enter a 16 digit code. You can find at the bottom of your receipt.
- If your receipt has no survey code, then click the second link on the www.whataburgersurvey.com page. It will redirect you to a web page where you’ll have to enter the store’s number to get to the survey page.
- The Whataburger survey itself consists in a number of questions about the company’s services quality and your experience there. Some will have you select an appropriate answer from a list, while others will require you to write them a response. You don’t have to do anything fancy, three or four sentences will suffice. Also, don’t be afraid to criticize their services; it’s not going to cancel out your reward or bring any negative consequence. For the Whataburger survey to also matter you should show exactly the way you felt about the restaurant
- You will be prompted to introduce some personal details so you can receive future communications about Whataburger offers and promotions. This is entirely optional and safe; Whataburger will store your details but never share them
- Write down the code which you receive after you complete the survey. This is the validation code and it is needed for claiming your reward. You need to redeem the reward, using the validation code, within 30 days of taking the survey and can do so at any Whataburger restaurant you’d like.
Whataburger Useful Links
For more information about the Whataburger restaurants and menu, visit the main website www.whataburger.com. If you would like to leave Whataburger feedback about something that wasn’t covered in the survey, you can use the contact form on their website to do so.
Each Whataburger restaurant has its own program depending on the area in which it is situated. The best solution would be accessing their site at www.whataburger.com and using its search function to find out the daily programs from the Whataburger locations in your vicinity. Since the restaurant is one of the most popular fast food places in the country, you can be sure to have one reasonably close to your location almost regardless to where you actually live.
To call their home office, note the following phone number: 210-476-6000 or 210-496-4000. Whataburger customer services employees usually respond quite promptly, and the lines are open during usual business hours.
Kathy Carpenter says
I enjoy eating WHATBURGERS
Hannah Rivers says
That is wonderful! You can let them know by taking the survey or sending a message to their customer service department!