Sonic customers are very much encouraged to leave feedback regarding Sonic services, locations and menus. If you would like to share your opinion with Sonic managers, you can do so by filling in the Sonic survey, Talk to Sonic, at www.talktosonic.com.
To show their appreciation for your feedback, Sonic offers one free Route 44 drink to anyone who takes the Talk to Sonic survey. In this guide, we will provide you with instructions for the Sonic survey, as well as Talk to Sonic requirements, and Sonic customer service contact information.
Talk to Sonic Survey Requirements
Some Sonic receipts will contain a Talk to Sonic survey invitation at the bottom. This invitation comes with a Sonic survey ID. When you access the Talk to Sonic website, www.talktosonic.com, you will be asked to enter this survey ID to access the survey questions.
The Sonic survey ID expires 14 days after you have received. If you do not access the www.talktosonic.com website within 14 days of receiving the Sonic survey code, the code will expire, and you will need a new one to take the survey.
Talk to Sonic Survey Tips & Rewards
Anyone who completes the Talk to Sonic questionnaire will receive a Sonic coupon. There is no Sonic sweepstakes to enter. You can redeem your Sonic coupon for one free Route 44 drink. The Sonic survey reward coupon can be redeemed within 60 days of making your order.
To obtain your Sonic survey free Route 44 drink you must complete the survey. After that, you will receive a survey validation code. You will have to write code on the receipt you used to access the Sonic survey. Then, you can use it just like a regular Sonic coupon. When you go to redeem your Sonic survey reward, be sure to inform your cashier that you will be using this Sonic coupone before you make your purchase.
How to Complete the Talk to Sonic Survey
Now that you’ve seen the survey requirements, the rewards, and all the other tips and tricks we’ve discovered, we’re here to tell you exactly how you can complete this customer satisfaction form.
- Go to www.talktosonic.com. Once there, you will be greeted by a welcome message. This is the company telling you how much they value your input.
- Choose your language. The next step will be to choose your language. You can take the Talk to Sonic survey in English or Spanish.
- Enter your Sonic survey number. At the middle of the first page of the Talk to Sonic survey there will be a small form. Enter the code there.
- Answer all the questions. After you’ve completed all of these steps, all you need to do is answer the questions according to your most recent drive-in at Sonic’s.
- Get the validation code. At the end of the survey you will be given a validation code which you can write on your receipt in order to get the free Route 44 drink. Be careful not to close the www.talktosonic.com web page before writing down the Sonic coupon code, as you might not be able to retrieve when you reload the page.
Sonic Drive In Useful Links
IMPORTANT: although it may seem obvious, the website at www.sonic.com has nothing to do with Sonic Drive In. For the actual website of the fast food chain, check the link above.
- Sonic Customer Service Phone Number: (866) OK-SONIC
- Sonic Mailing Address:
300 Johnny Bench Dr.
Oklahoma City, OK 73104
- Sonic Email Form: www.sonicdrivein.com/contact
- Sonic Social Media: Facebook; Twitter; Instagram; YouTube;