The TelltheBell Taco Bell survey is available at www.tellthebell.com. It only takes a couple of minutes for customers to fill out the TellTheBell Taco Bell survey and then they are automatically entered in the survey sweepstakes, where they can win the $500 grand prize. This survey guide provides potential applicants with the most important details about the TellTheBell Taco Bell survey requirements rewards.
TellTheBell Taco Bell Survey Requirements
To enter the TellTheBell survey, all entrants need to meet the core eligibility criteria, which are as follows:
- All survey entrants must be at least 18 years old.
- All survey entrants must be legal citizens of the United States.
- They must be recent Taco Bell customers
To be able to submit the TellTheBell survey, all entrants need to have access to the following:
- A computer. All entrants need to have access to a computer, a smartphone or a tablet to be able to fill out the Taco Bell survey.
- A secure internet connection. The TellTheBell survey requires entrants to provide personal information. To keep safe from electronic theft, candidates are advised to make sure they have access to a secure internet connection.
- A Taco Bell receipt. To be able to enter the Taco Bell survey, customers must provide a valid receipt from their Taco Bell restaurant purchase. You will need either the 16-digit Taco Bell survey code, or information about your Taco Bell purchase, if you don’t have the survey code.
Taco Bell Survey Rewards & Tips
All the participants who submit complete surveys are automatically entered in the weekly sweepstakes, where they can win amazing survey rewards. The grand prize of The Taco Bell sweepstakes amounts to $500.
There is only one grand prize per entry period. Please note that one customer cannot submit multiple entries within the same entry period.
Entry periods begin on Wednesdays at 12:00 AM and end on the following Tuesday at 11:59 PM. The Taco Bell sweepstakes will end on Dec. 27, 2016.
How to Complete the TellTheBell Taco Bell Survey: Step by Step Instructions
The following are the exact steps users need to take in order to complete the TellTheBell survey.
- Go to Taco Bell survey website, www.tellthebell.com. The survey website will greet the user with a welcome message and a big banner stating the great prize in the weekly sweepstakes. At the bottom of the page, there will be a message stating the rules for eligibility.
- Choose the language. The default language of the survey is English, but it is available to customers in Spanish as well. To complete the survey in Spanish, users must click on the Español button at the bottom of the page.
- Enter the Taco Bell survey code. On this first page, users will also be asked to provide the 16 digit survey code written on the receipt.
- Enter the purchase details. This part is only for users who do not have the 16 digit survey code on their receipt. Instead, these customers will have to provide the Taco Bell store number, date of purchase, and the exact time of purchase.
- Answer the survey questions. To be able to submit their answers, participants must go through all the sections.
- Enter the sweepstakes. Before submitting the survey, entrants must provide valid personal details (email, phone number) in order to enter the Taco Bell sweepstakes. These contact details will be used to get in touch with the TellTheBell survey winners. You can see the list of past Taco Bell sweepstakes winners on the Taco Bell survey website, www.tellthebell.com.
Taco Bell Useful Information and Links
If you have any questions regarding Taco Bell’s services and products, or if you want to contact the company to file a complaint, you can reach their customer service by calling their phone number: 1-800-822-6235.
You can also file a complaint online, by filling in the Taco Bell email form, available at www.tacobell.com/contact-us.
For more information about Taco Bell offers or menus, you can visit their official website, www.tacobell.com. If you’re looking for Taco Bell restaurant locations in your area, you can always use their online restaurant locator, which you can access by going to www.tacobell.com/locations.