Old Navy is now asking for your input on how your shopping experience in their stores went on through the Old Navy survey, which you can find at www.survey4on.com. And what’s more, provided you complete the survey, you’ll be getting a 10% discount off your next purchase, no matter whether you were satisfied or not satisfied. Now that’s what I call putting the customer first!
Old Navy Survey Tips and Rewards
As previously stated, those of you who complete the Old Navy guest visit survey will get a very special reward for your time and effort. There are no Old Navy client survey sweepstakes winners because the 10% discount is awarded to each and every person who completes the survey via an Old Navy Survey Code. These codes are individually assigned.
On the first page of the Old Navy guest experience survey, you are asked where you have made your purchases from. If you choose US or Canada, your survey will be in English. But if you would prefer to complete the Old Navy client experience survey in another language, say Spanish or French, you can easily do so via a drop down menu in the top right corner of the webpage.
But be warned, you cannot get the Old Navy customer experience survey discount unless you’ve actually purchased something from Old Navy at some point in the recent past. This is one of the core Old Navy client experience survey requirements. So start digging for those receipts!
Old Navy Survey Requirements
To complete the www.survey4on.com Old Navy survey, you need to have a couple of things at the ready. First and foremost, as stated earlier, you need the receipt for something you’ve purchased from them. It could be even a belt-buckle or a pair of shoelaces, they don’t really care.
Next, if you want to take the Old Navy customer visit survey, you need something with a stable internet connection, be it a mobile device, a laptop, or a desktop. Assuming you do have one, you will need to give them about 10 to 20 minutes of your time, depending on how fast you can provide the answers.
How to Take the Old Navy Survey
- To begin the Old Navy client satisfaction survey please visit www.survey4on.com.
- Before being asked for the receipt, you will be prompted to state your age and gender. Here is how the first and second pages of the Old Navy client visit survey look:
Be sure to check the language box (highlighted) if you prefer to take the Old Navy customer satisfaction survey in another language.
Next comes the tricky part. You have to add the exact details of the purchase to the Old Navy guest satisfaction survey. You will have to mention the country, state, and store number where the purchase was made.
- After you have completed all these steps, you will have to provide detailed descriptions of your shopping experience. Your Old Navy client survey answers should be honest to ensure that the quality of services improves with your help.
- Answer all the Old Navy client survey questions and submit your form.
- Collect the Old Navy client experience survey rewards. If you take the time to fill out the questionnaire, you will be among the Old Navy client survey winners. You will receive a validation code, which will get you 10% off your next purchase at the store.
Old Navy Useful Links
- Old Navy Survey Link: www.survey4on.com
- Old Navy Official Page: www.oldnavy.com
- Store Locator Tool: here
- Old Navy Careers at Gap: O.N. careers
Old Navy Contact Info
- Old Navy Telephone Number: 1-800-OLD-NAVY (1.800.653.6289)
- Old Navy Email: email@example.com
- Old Navy Customer Service: here
Old Navy Social Media Accounts
Old Navy Complaints & Comments
If you want to place a comment or a complaint to Old Navy, you need to contact their customer service department. You can use one of the following methods:
Give Old Navy a call. Call 1-800-OLD-NAVY (1.800.653.6289) to talk to one of the customer service representatives. They will answer your company-related questions and they will provide you with the assistance you need.
Write Old Navy an e-mail. You can reach the customer services department via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be contacted by a store representative shortly.
Write on the Old Navy social media pages. If you want to get an answer quickly, try writing on Old Navy’s social media pages. You can place questions there and you will find your answer in the comments section.