The Piercing Pagoda Survey at www.pagodasurvey.com is the customer feedback form for guests of the famous earring parlor. The Pagoda survey is designed so that visitors that have had experience with their stores can provide adequate, authentic feedback. This will ensure that the stores will keep their customer service up to the task and their stores in tip-top shape. The Piercing Pagoda client satisfaction survey in itself should not take participants more than 5 minutes to complete.
Piercing Pagoda Survey Requirements
In order to be eligible to enter the Piercing Pagoda guest satisfaction survey, users must provide a valid proof of purchase or payment from one of the company’s many locations which are spread out across the US. Furthermore, participants also require a few other things. Here is a list of the full requirements for the Piercing pagoda customer satisfaction survey:
- A computer. First of all, users will need to have a working computer by way of which to access the survey. This device can be either a desktop computer, a laptop, a Mac, a tablet (such as an iPad), or even a smartphone. Unfortunately, the website of the survey is not optimized for the mobile devices, yet it works well nonetheless.
- A secure internet connection. Prior to beginning the Piercing Pagoda customer experience survey, users must make sure that their internet connection is secured by an antivirus software. This is to make sure that the personal data (which participants will be asked for at the end) is secure and unreachable by hackers.
- A Piercing Pagoda receipt. On to the proof-of-purchase, in order to demonstrate that indeed they have had experience with the store, users must provide a Piercing Pagoda survey receipt. This receipt should specifically mention a Pagoda survey entry number at the bottom. This number should have the following format: 4-digits, then 6-digits, then 5 all-caps letters.
Important: If users make mistakes while entering the code into the form on the website, the automated survey may ban that specific computer from entering the survey.
Piercing Pagoda Tips & Rewards
First of all, users who participate in the Piercing Pagoda client experience survey should know that by entering the customer feedback form, they will be consenting to the Piercing Pagoda company using their personal information for promotional reasons. They will also be allowing the company to use their feedback for promotional messages.
For the completion of the Piercing Pagoda guest experience survey, users will be awarded a code with which they can redeem the specific offer on their receipt. This offer could vary depending on the location from where the specific customer made his or her purchase.
Piercing Pagoda Client Survey Rewards: Piercing Pagoda survey validation code.
After the survey is done, this validation code can be written on the receipt, subsequently transforming the piece of paper into a Piercing Pagoda coupon.
How to Complete the Piercing Pagoda
The following are the exact steps that users need to take in order to complete the Piercing Pagoda client visit survey and obtain the Piercing Pagoda rewards.
- Go to pagodasurvey.com. Once on the page, users will be greeted by a message welcoming them to the Piercing Pagoda guest visit survey. Piercing Pagoda also mentions how much its customers’ candid feedback is valued.
- Choose the language. On the same first page, users can also select Spanish to complete the Piercing Pagoda customer visit survey in. To do this, they need to click the Español button at the bottom left corner of the page.
- Enter the details on the receipt. Next, users are required to enter the time of purchase, the associated number (ASSC), the total value of their purchase, and the survey code. If they enter these correctly, they can move on to the next part of the survey.
- Answer the Piercing Pagoda client survey questions. Next up, participants need to provide candid and authentic answers to the questions posed by Piercing Pagoda.
- Enter personal details. The last step in completing the Pagoda survey is entering details regarding the specific customer. These details should be accurate so as to allow Piercing Pagoda to contact the user in case they want to solve any problems present by him/her in the survey.
Piercing Pagoda Useful Links
- Piercing Pagoda Website: www.pagoda.com.
- Piercing Pagoda Survey: www.pagodasurvey.com.
- Piercing Pagoda Careers: here.
- Piercing Pagoda Near Me: here.
Piercing Pagoda Customer Service
- Piercing Pagoda Phone Number: (800) 866-9700.
- Piercing Pagoda Email Form: here.
- Piercing Pagoda Social Media: Facebook; Twitter; YouTube; Instagram; Pinterest.
Piercing Pagoda Complaints & Comments
Filing a complaint with the Piercing Pagoda complaints and comments department (Piercing Pagoda customer service) is simple. There are several options of doing so. We’ve ranked them down below according to their usefulness.
Give Piercing Pagoda a call. Calling Piercing Pagoda is the easiest, most direct way of reaching their customer service department.
Send Piercing Pagoda an email. Emailing Piercing Pagoda is a sure way to give complete details about a user’s problem. Through mail, one can be certain that his or her problem will be resolved.
Post on Piercing Pagoda’s social media. Posting on social media can have a lot of advantages, the biggest being that other users will be alerted of your problems.