The Piercing Pagoda Survey is the customer feedback form for guests of the earring parlor. The survey is for the visitors that have had experience with their stores. They can provide adequate, authentic feedback. This will ensure that the stores will keep their customer service up to the task and their stores in tip-top shape. The Piercing Pagoda survey in itself should not take participants more than 5 minutes to complete.
Piercing Pagoda Survey Requirements
In order to be eligible to enter the survey, users must give valid proof of purchase or payment. So, from one of the company’s many locations which are across the US. So, they also require a few other things. Here is a list of the full requirements for the survey.
- A computer. First of all, users will need to have a working computer by way of which to access the survey. This device can be either a desktop computer, a laptop, a Mac, a tablet (such as an iPad), or even a smartphone. The website of the survey is not optimized for mobile devices. Yet, it works well nonetheless.
- A secure internet connection. Prior to beginning the Piercing Pagoda survey, users must make sure that their internet connection has an antivirus software. This is to make sure that the personal data (which they will ask the participants at the end) is secure. So, it is unreachable to hackers.
- A Piercing Pagoda receipt. On to the proof-of-purchase, in order to demonstrate that indeed they have had experience with the store, users must provide a receipt. This receipt should mention a survey entry number at the bottom. This number should have the following format: 4-digits, then 6-digits. Then 5 all-caps letters.
Important: If users make mistakes while entering the code into the form on the website, the survey may ban that specific computer from entering the survey.
Piercing Pagoda Tips & Rewards
First of all, users who participate in the survey should know that by entering the customer feedback form. They will be consenting to the company using their personal details for promotional reasons. They will also be allowing the company to use their feedback for promotional messages.
For the completion of the survey, they will reward the user with a code. They can redeem the specific offer on their receipt. This offer could vary depending on the location from where the specific customer made his or her purchase.
Survey Rewards: Validation code.
After the survey, this validation code can be written on the receipt, transforming the piece of paper into a Piercing Pagoda coupon.
How to Complete the Piercing Pagoda?
The following are the exact steps that users need to take in order to complete the Piercing Pagoda survey and obtain the Piercing Pagoda rewards.
- Go to pagodasurvey.com. Once on the page, users will be greeted by a message welcoming them to the Piercing Pagoda guest visit survey. Piercing Pagoda also mentions how much its customers’ candid feedback is valued.
- Choose the language. On the same first page, users can also select Spanish to complete the survey. So, to do this, they need to click the Español button at the bottom left corner of the page.
- Enter the details on the receipt. Next, users are required to enter the time of purchase, the associated number (ASSC), the total value of their purchase, and the survey code. So, if they enter these correctly, they can move on to the next part of the survey.
- Answer the survey questions. Next up, participants need to provide candid and authentic answers to the questions posed by Piercing Pagoda.
- Enter personal details. The last step in completing the survey is entering details regarding the specific customer. So, these details are accurate to allow them to contact the user. they want to solve any problems presented by him/in the survey.
- Official Website: www.pagoda.com.
- Survey Website: www.pagodasurvey.com.
- Phone Number: (800) 866-9700.
- Social Media: Facebook; Twitter; YouTube; Instagram; Pinterest.
Complaints & Comments
Filing a complaint with the Piercing Pagoda complaints and comments is simple. There are several options for doing so. So, we’ve ranked them down below according to their usefulness.
Give them a call. Calling is the easiest. Also, it is the most direct way of reaching their customer service department.
Send an email. Emailing is a sure way to give complete details about a user’s problem. Through mail, one can be certain that his or her problem will be resolved.
Post on their social media. Posting on social media can have a lot of advantages. So, the biggest being that other users will be alerted of your problems.
Leave a Reply