In this article, we will show you how to take the Petro Canada survey. This guide will offer step-by-step instructions to completing the survey. We will also show you any information regarding the requirements that are necessary to take the survey. If you receive a reward for this survey, we will inform you of that as well.
At the end of this article, you will be given important Petro Canada contact information. This information can be used in order to contact the company. There, you can ask any question that you may have about the Petro Canada guest satisfaction survey.
Petro Canada Survey Requirements
In order to take the Petro Canada survey, you must first meet their requirements. The requirements for the survey are simple and easy to meet. To find out what they are, see below:
- You must be 18 years of age or older
- You must have a Petro Canada receipt with a survey invitation on it
- You must be a legal resident of Canada
- You must have a good understanding of the English language
Petro Canada Survey Rewards & Tips
Petro Canada appreciates you taking the time to answer their survey questions and provide them with guest feedback. Because of this, they offer you 200 points on your Petro Card to be used on your next visit. All you have to do is use the card as you normally would in order to pay for gas. Keep in mind that the offer only stands for per guest per 72 hours. The unique receipt you have is what guarantees you’ll get the points after you complete the Petro Canada guest satisfaction survey.
Petro Canada also offers the possibility of entering a draw. If you choose this, you could win free gas for an entire year. You can only enter this draw 3 times a month. In order to enter it, you’re going to have to provide Petro Canada with some contact information at the end of the survey.
How to Complete the Petro Canada Survey: Step-by-Step Instructions
Completing the Petro Canada survey is a simple thing to do. Below, we will outline the steps you need to take to finish this survey. This will allow you to complete it in only a few minutes.
- Go to the official Petro Canada survey website at www.petro-canada.ca/hero.
- Choose whether you would like to complete the survey in English or in French. Click the button that corresponds to your selection.
- Read the information regarding the survey that is presented on the page. This will provide you with details such as what browser to use, what sort of reward you will get for completing the survey, and how to use the rewards system. Once you have read it, you can click the red “next” button to begin.
- Enter the date of your visit.
- Type in the time of your visit.
- Enter the receipt number.
- Click the red button that is labeled next to access the survey.
- Read all of the questions carefully and answer them as accurately as possible.
- Provide your contact information to enter the draw (optional).
Useful Information & Links
Below, we have provided helpful contact information. Use this contact information to contact Petro Canada about the Petro Canada guest satisfaction survey. You can also use this opportunity to ask any other questions that you might have.
Petro Canada official website
Petro Canada customer service phone number: 1 (800) 668-0220
Petro Canada Contact Us page