“My Nissan Nissan USA” is the official Nissan survey and it can be accessed by potential entrants at mysurvey.nissanusa.com. They will be asked to provide the company with information regarding their experience with their Nissan cars and in return, they will be provided with coupons and special bonuses. This Nissan client satisfaction survey guide will provide applicants with information about the survey requirements, as well as the best tips for taking the survey.
Nissan Survey Requirements
All potential applicants need to have access to a series of items in order to be able complete the survey. The Nissan client experience survey requirements are as follows:
- A Computer – The Nissan customer satisfaction survey needs to be accessed online. Therefore, all potential applicants need to use a computer, which can be a PC or a laptop, to answer the company’s questions. Please note that the survey can also be accessed from a smartphone, but entrants should be aware that the quality of the display will be considerably reduced.
- A Secure Internet Connection – Due to the fact that all participants are required to use their official Nissan owner login details to enter the survey portal, we strongly advise that they make sure that the internet connection they employ is secure so that they may keep this information private.
- A Valid Nissan Owner Login – All survey entrants will be required to use their official Nissan owner login detail to access the Nissan guest satisfaction survey. Please note that this is the main access requirement.
Nissan Survey Tips & Rewards
The Nissan client experience survey is aimed to collect feedback from Nissan car owners only. This is why the main eligibility criteria for potential entrants is that they have a valid Nissan owner login. Please note that the Nissan client experience survey rewards are intended for Nissan car owners only.
Applicants who submit the Nissan customer visit survey are eligible for special Nissan rewards. Please note that the entrants need to provide answers for all the items in the questionnaire in order to be able to submit it.
Also, according to company policy, entrants who do not complete the Nissan client visit survey are automatically deemed ineligible for the rewards. Nissan client survey winners will be asked to provide additional documentation that proves their ownership of a vehicle from the company in order to redeem their rewards.
How to take the Nissan Survey
In order to complete the Nissan customer experience survey, all potential participants need to go through the following steps:
- Go to mysurvey.nissanusa.com. This is the official Nissan guest experience survey portal where car owners can log in to provide their feedback about the vehicle to the company and collect the rewards.
- Choose the language. The Nissan guest visit survey is available in English and Spanish. Entrants will be able to choose the language they would like to take the survey in on the main page of the survey.
- Provide a valid username and password. Entrants must fill out their official Nissan owner login details in order to be granted access to the survey. This constitutes the main eligibility criteria for the online survey.
- Answer the Nissan client survey questions. Participants will have to provide complete Nissan client survey answers to all the items in the questionnaire in order to be able to submit it.
- Collect the rewards. Nissan client survey sweepstakes winners will gain access to special Nissan rewards upon submitting their My Survey Nissan USA questionnaire.
Nissan Useful Links
- Nissan Official Website: nissanusa.com.
- Nissan Survey Link: nissanusa.com.
- Nissan Careers Page: here.
- Nissan Store Locator Page: here.
Nissan Customer Service
- Nissan Phone Number: (800) 456-6622 (Nissan Customers)/ (800) 777-7018 (Lease Customers)
- Nissan Email: here.
- Nissan Mailing Address: NMAC, P.O. Box 660360, Dallas, TX 75266.
- Nissan Social Media Accounts: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, Google+.
Nissan Complaints & Comments
Both Nissan owners and potential buyers can address their inquiries or complaints to company representatives by using one of the following means of communication:
- Give Nissan a call. Customers can reach Nissan representatives at (800) 456-6622 and lease customers at (800) 777-7018. For more details, please go to nissanusa.com/apps/contactus.
- Write Nissan an e-mail. Customers can write their questions, comments or complaints to the company representatives at nissanusa.com/apps/contactus. They will be provided with a reply from official representatives in the shortest time possible.
- Live Chat with Nissan. Customers can also use the live chat feature on nissanusa.com, where a company representative will answer their questions in real time.
- Write on Nissan’s social media pages. Company representatives make sure that the company’s social media pages are updated at all times. Therefore, customers can post their comments and questions there and they will be provided with answers shortly.