All Kroger customer are invited to leave Kroger feedback. The easiest and most comprehensive way to do this is through the Kroger Feedback survey, at www.krogerfeedback.com. This guide will explain what you need to do to take the Kroger survey.
By completing the survey, you will be able to enter the Kroger survey sweepstakes. This guide will also discuss the requirements of the Kroger survey sweepstakes. At the end of the guide, we provided Kroger customer service contact details, in case you would like to speak with a Kroger representative directly.
Kroger Feedback Survey Rewards & Tips
As mentioned, if you complete the Kroger feedback survey, you will be able to enter the Kroger survey sweepstakes. Each month, Kroger will award one hundred small prizes and one grand prize to to elligible sweepstakes participants. The smaller prizes consist of $100 Kroger gift cards. The grand prize is $5000 worth of Kroger gift cards. These Kroger gift cards can be spent at any Kroger store.
There are a few requirements to meet if you want to enter the sweepstakes. Sweepstakes participants must of legal age in their state of residence. Only legal residents of the US may enter the Kroger survey sweepstakes. Kroger employees and their household or family members are not elligible for the Kroger sweepstakes. For the complete set of Kroger sweepstakes rules, visit the dedicated page at www.krogerfeedback.com.
Kroger Feedback Survey Requirements
You will be required to enter a Kroger survey participation code when you go to www.krogerfeedback.com. You will receive a survey code when you shop at Kroger. The Kroger feedback survey code will be printed on your receipt, towards the bottom. A Kroger feedback survey code is valid for 7 days. After 7 days, the code expires and you will no longer be able to use it.
Kroger survey participants must also be at least 18 years old. Kroger employees and their household members cannot take part in the survey.
How to take the Kroger Feedback Survey
The Kroger feedback survey will take about 10 minutes. Here’s what you’ll have to do:
- Visit the Kroger feedback survey page at www.krogerfeedback.com.
- You will have the option to change the Kroger survey language. The Kroger feedback survey is available in English and Spanish. To switch to Spanish, click the link at the bottom of the www.krogerfeedback.com first page.
- Enter the date, time and entry ID found on your receipt. This information is near the middle of receipt.
- You’ll notice the ID is split up by dashes. Write these numbers in the boxes as they appear on the receipt.
- Before taking the survey, you can check the Kroger Sweepstakes rules. Click on the link located on the bottom of the page. You can review the rules after completing the survey before you enter the competition
- Once you click ‘Start’, you will be asked a series of questions about your most recent visit and customer experience at one of the Kroger stores.
- Once you’ve entered the Kroger survey, you can rate your satisfaction on a variety of aspects like the ease of finding products, the cleanliness of the store, and customer care.
- You’ll also have the opportunity to write longer comments. These comments are optional.
- At the end of the Kroger survey, you will have to provide personal details such as your name, address, and telephone number. By choosing not to do so, you won’t be eligible for the Kroger survey sweepstakes.
- You can leave your email address in order to receive Kroger coupons, special promotions and invitations to participate in future customer satisfaction surveys.
Kroger Useful Information & Links
If you have any other questions or concerns, you can contact Kroger by email, phone or mail. Depending on your inquiry they provide contact details for each department of interest. You will thus find a Kroger number for every problem you want to address.
Check their Contact page and find a variety of ways to reach out to them. To leave them an online message or feedback, you can simply fill in the contact form. Make sure you leave your contact details such as your mobile or email address so that they can send you a response. For more contact options, visit the Help page.
Kroger Customer Service Centre Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to midnight EST
Kroger Customer Service Phone Numbers:
- Online Account Inquiries: 1-866-221-4141
- Kroger Coupons and Promotions: 1-866-221-4141 for online promotions and bonuses
- Store and Product Inquiries: 1-800-576-4377
- Kroger Phone Number for general inquiries: 1-800-576-4377
Kroger Mailing Address: The Kroger Co., 1014 Vine Street, Cincinnati, Ohio 45202-1100
You can also connect to Kroger by means of Facebook, Twitter and other social media channels:
We hope these indications are helpful to you. For more information on the evaluation and assessment process of the Kroger survey, please leave us a message. We’ll try to get back to you as soon as possible.