Have you visited www.hallmarkfeedback.com for the latest Hallmark Store Survey? If you’ve made a purchase in one of the company’s stores lately you will be happy to know that you are eligible for the survey. Find out how you can complete it below!
Maybe your friend’s birthday’s coming up. Or his name day. Or maybe it’s a magical time in the year: Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter – all are equally special in their own way. And what better way to greet these celebrations than with Hallmark greeting cards?
With a history of over 105 years, Hallmark continues to try and up its game, constantly striving to build a world where perfect greeting cards are the only greeting cards available. But to make sure that their customer service is up to the task of satisfying the customers Hallmark now has launched the customer feedback survey at www.hallmarkfeedback.com
HallmarkFeedback Survey Tips & Rewards
First tip: if you would like to complete this survey in Spanish, you can do so by choosing the appropriate option.
Secondly, you’re probably wondering what you’re going to get if you complete the survey. That is, what are the rewards for the time you spend completing the survey?
HallmarkFeedack Survey Reward: Hallmark Gold Crown Card
Check your survey invitation: the special offer should be written on there. However, the Hallmark Gold Crown Card needs a validation code in order to actually have any value. The validation code will be given to you once you’ve completed the HallmarkFeedback survey at www.hallmarkfeedback.com.
HallmarkFeedback Survey Requirements
As with all things in life, there are a couple of requirements before you can go on to completing this survey as well. Here’s what you need to have:
- A computer. The device can be a PC, a Mac, or whatever in between. Also, you can complete the survey on your tablet or smartphone if you want.
- Internet Connection. It’s important that the device be connected to the internet in a stable and secure way. This means that you need to have a good antivirus software installed on your computer.
- A Hallmark Gold Crown store receipt. Or a Hallmark store online receipt. Hallmark online has an increased presence now on account of its beautifully designed Hallmark Stores online. The receipt should contain a few details about your purchase, such as: the date of purchase, the military time of purchase, and the total amount of money that you paid. Lastly, the receipt should also have a survey number of 11 digits (the biggest thing on your receipt).
How to Complete the HallmarkFeedback Survey
- Go to hallmark feedback.com. Once there you should see a welcome message telling you how much Hallmark has helped people be connected with each other for the last 100 years.
- Choose your language. As I’ve said earlier, this survey can be completed in Spanish as well. If you would like to do that, on this first page, click on the Español button to the bottom side of your screen.
- Enter your receipt details. On the same first page, there will be 4 different fields where you can enter the details on your receipt (you can see them in the picture above). Enter all of the details and then click Next.
- Answer all of the questions. Be prepared as there will be quite a lot of questions. Answer all of them giving as many details as possible. This will lead you to the last bit.
- Get your validation code. After you’ve successfully answered all of the questions, you will be presented with a validation code. Enter this code on your Hallmark Gold Crown card and redeem your special offer.
NOTE: the code in the image above is not valid. Don’t try to use it – it won’t work.
Hallmark Useful Links
- Hallmark Customer Feedback Survey: www.hallmark feedback.com
- Hallmark Online Website: www.hallmark.com
- Hallmark Careers: here
- Hallmark Store Locator: here
Hallmark Customer Service
- Hallmark Phone Number: 1-800-Hallmark (1-800 425-5627)
- Hallmark Customer Support & Chat: here
- Hallmark Email Form: here
- Hallmark Social Media:
- Facebook; Twitter; Pinterest; Instagram; YouTube
Hallmark Gold Crown Reviews
Brigitte O. from Yorba Linda, California, has the following to say about her experience in the local Hallmark Gold Crown store:
When the employees at this gold crown Hallmark store realized that the company promo was not correctly loading the barcode for A discount off of the purchase of two greeting cards, they printed a copy themselves to scan for customers showed the email for the promo. Talk about good customer service!
Patrick Y. from Lakewood, Washington, has the following to say about a local store in Kansas (for whatever reason he was there):
Nice store. The employee was very friendly, cordial, and knowledgeable. The store is very clean and open for browsing. Like any other hallmark stores, they sell their trademark cards and personable memorabilia items.