The official Chick Fil A survey is where customers can provide their feedback regarding their experience at the company’s restaurants. To repay them for their effort, Chick Fil A will provide survey entrants with special rewards. This survey guide will offer all information regarding the main requirements. Also, the rewards of the Chick Fil A survey, as well as the best tips for filling out the questionnaire.
Chick Fil A Survey Requirements
Customers who want to provide their feedback to the company are expected to fill out an online form. Please note that a paper-based Chick Fil A survey is not available at this time. So, the main Chick Fil A client experience survey requirements that all entrants need to meet are as follows:
- A Computer. All potential applicants are required to have access to a computer (PC or laptop), a smartphone, or a tablet. Then, fill out the company’s questionnaire.
- A Secure Internet Connection. Since the survey requires participants to provide personal details for the answers, it is advisable that they use a secure internet connection. So, it is to make sure that their data remains private.
- A Valid Chick Fill A Receipt. They want to gather feedback from the company’s customers. As such, all the participants will have to provide proof of their customer status. It includes the serial number that is listed in their restaurant receipt.
Chick Fil A Survey Tips & Rewards
All the customers who complete are entitled to special rewards, provided that they meet the company’s eligibility criteria. So, the winners will receive a code upon submitting their questionnaire.
On their next visits to the company’s restaurants, they will be able to use this code to get special discounts. So, please note that you can use all Chick Fil survey codes once. After submission, they become unusable.
Eligibility Criteria for Chick Fil A Client Experience Survey Rewards
- Sweepstakes winners must be legal citizens of the United States.
- They must present a valid redemption code.
How to take the Chick Fil A Survey?
All entrants must go through the following steps in order to complete the questionnaire. Then, gain access to the rewards:
- Go to mycfavisit.com. This is the official survey that restaurant customers can fill out to provide the company with their feedback and gain access to the rewards.
- Enter the serial number from the restaurant receipt. All participants must include proof of their customer status to be admitted to the survey portal. So, they will have to fill in the serial number listed on their Chick Fil A receipt.
- Choose the language. The survey is available in English and Spanish. So, applicants can choose the language they want to take the questionnaire in. Also, they provide the best possible information.
- Answer the questions. Entrants must go through all the steps of the questionnaire to be able to submit their surveys. Then, gain access to the Chick Fil A rewards.
- Collect the rewards. All participants who complete it have the Chick Fil A survey validation codes. So, they can redeem it upon their next visit to the company’s restaurants.
Chick Fil A Complaints & Comments
Customers can post their questions, comments, and complaints to the Chick Fil A representatives by using one of the following methods:
- Call. By calling 1-866-CFA-2040, customers can talk to the Chick Fil A representatives, who will provide them with the assistance they need.
- Message. Customers can go to chick-fil-a.com/Connect and write their comments in a message. So, the Customer Service department will provide them with an answer as soon as possible.
- Social Media Pages. Customers can go to the company’s official social media pages. So, they post their comments or complaints. Then, they will receive an answer from the company representatives in the comments section.