The Acme survey at www.acmemarketssurvey.com is the customer feedback form to complete for recent customers of Acme Markets. The company is thus showing us how much it values its consumer relations and how important their clients’ feedback is to them. So much so, that they’re willing to give a prize to one lucky winner who manages to complete the Acme survey. Therefore, here is a guide to the Acme survey: it will showcase how one can enter it, how he or she can be eligible for the winnings, and how these winnings can be obtained.
Acme Survey Requirements
Users wanting to participate in the Acme client satisfaction survey must have a few things before they get started. First of all, Acme Market would like to know if the respondent has or hasn’t been to an Acme store (within the previous seven days). Secondly, the Acme customer satisfaction survey also has its own requirements to run smoothly. Here’s a list of all of them:
- A computer. The user who wants to enter the Acme guest satisfaction survey must be in possession of a computer, first and foremost. This device can be a PC, a Mac, a laptop, or even a mobile device. The Acme client visit survey website is, however, not optimized for these devices and reading its queries’ may prove difficult.
- A secure internet connection. Because the Acme guest visit survey will be asking personal details of the customer, having the internet connection secured by an antivirus software is extremely important. If the network connection is not secure, then the users’ information may be stolen, including his or her survey code.
- An Acme Markets receipt. Because Acme wants only authentic customers of its markets to enter the Acme customer experience survey, it will require of survey entrants to provide proof-of-purchase. This should come in the form of an Acme Markets receipt. The receipt will be required to enter the correct Acme location, as well as the Cashier/Operator number (located at the bottom of the receipt).
Important: entering the wrong code or combination of codes in the online Acme Survey will result in a banning of that specific IP (the computer) from taking the survey again. Users are advised to be extra careful with this.
Acme Survey Tips & Rewards
First of all, the Acme client experience survey rewards will be awarded to 3 survey respondents on a weekly basis. The weekly sweepstakes are reset every Wednesday after the weekly drawing of the Acme guest experience survey sweepstakes.
Acme Client Experience Survey Rewards: 3 $100 Acme Market Gift Cards.
The three gift cards will be awarded every week, four times a month, for the whole duration of the Acme survey. The Acme client survey winners’ list can be obtained by mailing the company regarding the Acme computing survey winners or by asking Acme customer service at www.acmemarkets.com.
To be eligible for survey entry and for winning the survey prize, participants are required to be over the age of majority in the states of Delaware, Connecticut, New York, Maryland, Florida, New Jersey, or Pennsylvania.
A person wishing to enter the survey multiple times can do so, but only twice per month (once every 15 days).
How to Complete the Acme Survey
The following are the exact steps to take in order to complete the Acme Survey:
- Go to acmemarketssurvey.com. Once there, users will be greeted by a message telling them how greatly the company appreciates their feedback.
- Enter the store. On the same first page, users will be asked to provide their state of provenience and the store where they made their purchase.
- Enter an email address. A valid email address is then required to enter the Acme survey.
- Enter the date of purchase. Next, users will have to enter a date of purchase. If a user does not remember the exact day, it can be found on the Acme Markets receipt.
- Enter the Acme receipt details. Next, participants will have to enter the details on the receipt (operator number, time of the day, etc.).
- Answer the questions. After all the above steps have been completed, users will now have to enter the Acme survey and answer the Acme client survey questions. The Acme client survey answers will have no reflection whatsoever in the user’s chances of winning.
Acme Useful Links
- Acme Website: acmemarkets.com.
- Acme Survey: acmemarketssurvey.com.
- Acme Careers: here.
- Acme Store Locator: here.
Acme Customer Service
- Acme Phone Number: (877) 276-9637.
- Acme Mailing Address: Attn: Customer Support Center, M.S. 10501 P.O. Box 29093, Phoenix, AZ 85038.
- Acme Email Form: here.
- Acme Social Media: Facebook; Pinterest; Twitter; YouTube; Instagram.
Acme Complaints & Comments
In order to file a complaint with Acme customer service, guests of the Acme market have several options at their disposal. The following are listed according to response time:
Give Acme a phone call. Phoning Acme is the safest and easiest way of getting in touch with their customer service.
Send Acme an Email. Emails are a good way to make certain the company understands the problems the user is having.
Post on Acme’s Social media. Doing this will result in other users being warned of the potential problems at the Acme location. It will also improve the response time if the feedback is negative.